Bleach: Conflicts of Interest ( Seeking more players )
There has been peace in the soul society for a few centuries. The Gotei 13 have been seen less and less in recent years. Some say their power is decreasing. Though that is not the case, due to the increasing rarity of hollows in the world of the living... they have not needed to dispatch Shinigami as often. One unsettling fact that the Gotei has neglected to share with the commoners is that the hollows that DO appear are becoming more powerful and more humanoid. The Captains knew what these beings are, and are very concerned with what their increasing appearance rate may mean. Some of the Shinigami have even gone so far as to head into the world of the living via Gigai, and ask the Quincies for their opinions on the matter. Even they are unsure as to why the Arrancar are appearing more frequently. It is a time of confusion for the Shinigami and Quincy alike. They both are capable of slaying fairly powerful foes... but some of the arrancar that have shown their faces have actually emerged victorious.
The Quincy want to simply eradicate the Arrancar, as they commonly do with hollows. The Shinigami agree to an extent, but would like to try and save the souls of the Arrancar if possible. As with Hollows, a Zanpakuto cleanses the soul of any misdeeds comitted after death... while the Quincy method simply destroys the soul outright. A conflict of interest once again arises between the two... but what of the Arrancar?
Deep in Hueco Mundo, a few of the most powerful Arrancar pool their abilities together and form a group known as the Espada. Their goal, despite their origins, is to facilitate an arrangement with the Soul Society. Having knowledge of what happens to souls of those who were sinners before death, the Espada want to set up a deal where those condemned souls are transported directly to Hueco Mundo... eliminating the need for Hollows to manifest in the living world to consume souls of the innocents. But there is a problem... and that is the Espada themselves. Being born of Hollows, they are attacked on sight by the Shinigami. Attempts to speak terms of peace have been met with violence at the hands of the Gotei 13. Some of the Espada and their Fracciones have given up on this peace, and are resuming their old ways of terrorizing innocents... making the Espada who seek peace seem even more like monsters. A Conflict of Interests has arisen, even among the ranks of the Arrancar...
IC Thread for viewing
OOC Thread for viewing
This is where we all come in.
Credit for the CS templates goes to Altered Tundra
1. Don't be an asshole. A bit of argueing is alright, as is friendly debate. But if things start getting heated, take it to PMs.
2. Don't argue with GMs too much. If you disagree with a ruling, say so and say why. I will re-evaluate my opinion and may reconsider my stance. If I say something is final, however... do not continue to debate it.
3. This is casual/high-casual. Minimum 2-paras per post please. An occasional single paragraph will be acceptable if something is particularly tough to respond to... but let people know in the OOC if something needs more for you to reply to. Perhaps edits could be made.
4. Please try to remain active. Give notice if you'll be gone for more than two days. If you are gone for four or more days, your character will be puppeted. If you are gone for more than 8, they will likely be killed.
5. Collabs are encouraged. They're fun. :3
6. Have fun. Don't spam GIFs. No Lemon Party. Thor is best Avenger.
(( Violation of the rules will result in a warning. Further violations will likely result in a ban. ))
Slots open are as follows:
1 Slot for Shinigami (Possibly.)
2 Slots for Espada/Fraccion/Arrancar
1 Slot for Quincy