Salutations and stuff.
Hello everyone, I usually go by the name of "Tuffronicus" But please, call me Tuffron. I'm not very good at introductions so I'll just list some stuff about me.
I'm sixteen, going on seventeen, and I prefer to write out numbers. I live in the Upper Peninsula, also known as Northern Michigan. I'm currently a junior in highschool, and I want to go to college to major in art or English, and minor in what I didn't choose to major. I have two cats, and two dogs, however one dog is dying, so it'll just be dog singular. My preference in music varies, mostly just stuff that has meaning and doesn't scream or explodes the base. I'm a brony, and proud of it. I'm a furry, and proud of it. I don't go 'round converting, so he who fears conversion, shall not fear me. I love Fallout, and its Equestrian counterpart, as well as other apocalyptic like scenarios, infact I'm really interested in them. I also tend to combine words( in and fact, ect ), sorry if it irks or confuses, just something I do.
Games I like, in no specific order:
- Fallout 2
- Fallout 3
- Fallout New Vegas
- The Walking Dead Game by Telltale
- Mass Effect (only played 2 and 3 )
- Fable (only played two and three )
- Elder Scrolls IV and V
- Pokemon ( Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn )
- Some others that I've forgotten to mention, but I usually like things with a story and not just pwning n00bz and that stuff that others like, not my style man.
Books I like, in no specific order:
- The Catcher in The Rye, by J. D. Salinger
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
- The Chronicles of Narnia, by C. S. Lewis
- The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brien
So, now you know a little bit about me, hopefully I'll learn about you.
Welcome, Tuffronicus. That was a lovely intro, with the exception of the part about your dog. You have my sympathies.
Are you new to Role playing or just new here? Either way take a moment to read this Guide as it is the quickest way to get up to speed on our methods. If you have any questions just ask, I would be happy to be of assistance. Happy RPing!