Looking for a couple of RP partners.
So I've role-played on numerous sites in the past but recently I simply couldn't be bothered with it. But, now I've realized that without Roleplaying, I grow steadily more bored. So, now I'm coming back to it. New name, new site and new test subjects... I mean, people. So, here's the deal. I have a couple of ideas that I'll list, but if any of you have had any ideas that have failed miserably, then try me. I'm quite happy to attempt anything.
A little about me and my roleplaying habits:
- So, I'm a guy but I can play both genders. Of course, I'm more familiar with the male psyche but I'm always willing to attempt the intricate workings of the female mind.
- When it comes to to romance in RP's, I kinda feel it necessary, especially with 1X1. I mean, I can go without, but I kinda enjoy it. Also, and this isn't something I'm particularly proud of, playing same gender relationships kinda weirds me out. I don't know why, it just does. So I would politely ask that for the purpose of the RP, we keep relationships MxF.
- Genre wise, I'm quite happy to do anything. I like to try things, regardless of what it is. That's pretty much all there is to say on that topic.
- One of the most important things for me in an RP is OC's. I don't like to play anyone else's characters, only mine. So, if the RP is fandom based, then then I would prefer that our characters were our own. Also, I like sticking to teenage characters. Old people bore me slightly, there just seems to be less chance to be spontaneous.
- Lastly, please have some content. My grammar and spelling are atrocious a lot of the time, but I always try to spew out at least one decent paragraph. I know that sometimes its hard to keep it up permanently, but I appreciate the effort at least. So, keep the short posts to a minimum please.
So, here is a list of the RP plots I have and the Fandoms I enjoy.
- Doctor Who
- My Little Pony
- Harry Potter
- Supernatural (Although I've only just finished season 4...)
- Pokemon (I do really enjoy Pokemon RPs and would like to do one if someone is interested.)
- The Hunger Games.
In terms of original plots, I only have two. But if you have your own, just suggest them and I'll think about it. Anyway, My plots -
- Generic Zombie Apocalypse.
Our characters are two teenagers at the very beginning of a zombie apocalypse. Neither characters really have a clue what they're doing but receive news that scientists somewhere are working on a cure that will be distributed in three months time. They know how long they have to survive, but the world as slowly collapses around them there are ever fewer safe places.
So, I want the Rp to be less about the fighting (Although there will be plenty of it) and more about the fear. Our characters will be completely average, no specialty in martial arts or previous weapon training. Neither of them will have a clue about how to handle their situation. So, the Rp will focus on them scavenging food and doing their best not to flee in terror.
-A slightly less generic fantasy story.
So, this one has been in the works for a while now so it's a lot more in depth.
The two nations of Synndra and Alboria have been at war for centuries. No-one can remember the reason behind the war, all that anyone cares about is that it's a complete stalemate. However, our characters, were beckoned by three men, previously thought to be mere legends, and told that the war is about to come to an end. Alboria has created a weapon that will win the war. however, what they don't know is that it will also destroy them in the process. Our characters have to work together in order to save the entire world. However, our characters come from rather different backgrounds. One is a duelist from nobility and the other is an orphaned thief.
The most important feature in this RP is the world. Alboria is a world of science while Synndra is a country founded on the use of magic. Magic can't be harnessed by a person, instead has to harnessed in an object that can then be used by a person. An artifact can only hold one ability and the process of creating them was lost in the early days of the war, making them valued collectors items. Science is achievable through a special mineral called Priorium. It can harness infinite energy and can power anything. Science is mainly military, meaning that it is still a primarily fantasy setting, but there are infinite possibilities with the devices.
So, that is all I have to say. I look forward to roleplaying here.