1. Respect the GM. What I say goes. I am open for discussion, but I have the final say on any and everything.
2. God Modding is a no-no.
3. Keep it PG-13 please. Any sexual nonsense can be taken to PMs.
4. Swearing is permitted and encouraged in moderation, if it fits your character.
5. Don't spam my IC. Discuss all OOC things in that thread. Any other off-topic conversations can be taken to VMs and PMs, or anywhere other than my precious thread.
6. This is a high free RP. Try for around a paragraph and don't speed post, and if all else fails one liners are okay. Oh, and did I mention no speed posting? Did I? Well, it really gets on my nerves, so don't speed post.
7. For the love of all things chocolatey, I beg of you, use proper grammar.
8. Don't forget to have fun and make friends!
9:00 - Fair grounds open to the public. Everyone is free to wander the grounds and interact with the crowd. Performers are on their own for breakfast. All the vendors are to give the performers free food whenever they want.
10:00 - Cirque Berserk's morning show begins. It features Alex as "The Angel of Death", Alaska displaying her cat-like features and flexibility, Peter as Wolf Boy, and Ariadne in the snake pit.
12:00 - All performers are to meet in the performer's tent for lunch. Jorge Faire may choose this time to make announcements.
4:00 - Cirque Berserk's afternoon show begins. It features Alex as "The Angel of Death", Alaska displaying her cat-like features and flexibility, Peter as Wolf Boy, and Ariadne in the snake pit.
6:00 - All performers are to meet in the performer's tent for dinner. Jorge Faire may choose this time to make announcements.
8:30 - Cirque Berserk's night show begins. It features Alex and Alaska in the Grim Reaper act, Tipsy Tina, Pixie, The Beast Princess, Allenkazam, The Escape Artemis, and Cruz Control.
11:00 - All performers must be in their quarters with lights out by this time.
Alex Faire sat on the counter of a small food stall in the middle of the fair grounds. He traced his finger along the blade of his scythe and watched as the colors of the sun rise reflected off its surface. Today was the beginning of the first fair of 2013. The grounds would open at nine and the first freak show was at ten. Before that, Alex planned to relax and scare some innocent children with his scythe. A small smile came to his lips as a chilly wind blew his cloak around. The weather was good for a winter day in Georgia, but a bitter wind still came and went. Alex hopped down from the counter and started walking the grounds, his wings pressed firmly against his back and hidden under his cloak. At least for a few hours he could pretend to be normal. Then the show would begin.