Mark of the Demon (Open RP)
This story will be in modern day america (location: most likely urban city)
Alittle backstory: Some people are born with symbolic, small marks on their right sholder that give them increased physical attributes but not to much. These people are marked by a demon that wishes to enter the body at the edge of adolence so they can wreak havoc on mankind. These people are known as Marked Ones. Marks are either given at birth or are bestowd through bad deeds or demonic rituals.
Possesers are people (usually adults) that have their demon inside of them. Thus, the final stage. These people are evil and exessivly do all of the 7 deadly sins for pleasure. They have no hope for good im their souls. Or do they? Possesers have the ability to to transform into their inner demon. These are powerful forms that are used for destruction and chaos. The appearance of said demon is based on the characters main preformed sin. An idea for example Gluttony. Big, hulk like, greedy, stuff like that. Overall the appearance is up to the characters developer.
So why would someone want the powers of a demon? Thats up to you.
Finally, you can't have a bad without a good. So I would like there to be a guild or society that hunts and kills Possesers and Marked Ones. This group is not apart of any goverment and is highly secretive. The groups title is yet to be determind. They use traditional weaponry like crossbows, holy water, crosses and occationaly guns. The origins of this group are from the 15th centery-ish era.
Rules for characters:
1) I'd like the Marked Ones and/or Possesers to be cocky and show a large sense of pride. They do, of course, have the powers of a demon, so why wouldn't you be cocky?
2) I'd like the main protagonist to be a Marked One and be young and niave. Perferably male. He should be uncertin on whether or not he wants to be evil and should be finding a way to remove his curse.
3) I'd like there to be an antagonist from the demon hunting society. He or she can either be young or adult. They were also initiated or brought into this guild at a very young age and are skilled in demon hunting.
4) It'd be intresting to have a bittersweet connection from the Protagonist to the Antagonist. Whether it's love or revenge, I don't care.
5) The Antagonist should have its own storyline and backstory. What is he or she doing as the story of the protagonist progresses? Are they hunting? Questioning their motives? Or what?
6) Supporting roles/other characters are fine as long as they are connected to either of the main characters.
So what do you guys think? Any questions or ideas? I'd love to here them all :)
Demon Hunter geared up for battle: