[Mature]Devil and the Dame[Fantasy, Female wanted, apply within!]
I've always been a trouble-maker, assault and battery, robbery, burglary, extortion, hell even murder(mind you, just hits), I never got along well with the law, only thing I've never done is rape, only little tossers need to do that to get laid, if you're a real man you can't get laid without goin that far. Too bad it caught up with me eventually? Not that I didn't expect it to do so, authorities always do sooner or later, only way to really avoid justice is to flat out disappear, and that means going off to some piss-hole in the middle of nowhere, and and that's no good either really.
So here I am in Coldridge prison, awaiting execution, I got a few weeks, but man this hole stinks, like literally and I'd love to get out, but I just don't see it happening.
My name is Talon, and this is the story of how that did in fact happen, in a big way...which hit me round side in a way I never saw comin.
The kingdom of Valoren, is an empire of humanity, the last remaining bastion of humanity to be precise, you see...we're a bit of a dyin breed. Lotsa gits want a piece of us, but that's mostly just the nasties, we can get around bein neutral with most of them(thank the gods) or we'd be toast.
The world we live in, is largely unexplored, we're a little bit new in the running of things, a lot of other races have been here a lot longer, some us see us as prey, competition, or just bumbling children barely making our first steps into the world, sucks that our first steps resulted in most of us getting killed.
Humans pissed off the Elves proper(don't ask me how, no one knows that), and they set about destroyin the lot of us, they almost succeeded if their older mates the Eldar hadn't told them to leave us be, yea don't know why they did that either, but apparently them Eldar been around for ages...like longer then the elves, they were here when this all started and it stands to reason they'd have a lot to teach us right?
Yea too bad most of them are gone too huh?
Here's the basic plot
Criminal escapes prison, an old associate giving him supernatural(but demonic) powers, giving him the task of a big heist from the palace of the Emperor, a valuable artifact, seeing as the kingdom of Valoren will soon be under control of the mysterious Immortals, blood drinking beings of vast power, the humans are largely powerless against them, but on the bright side, the Immortals don't look interested in wiping humans out...just using them as livestock, not sure if that's an improvement(goddamn, keep slipping into this character's voice, sorry)
Along the way, he meets the Queen, prettier then an angel that gal, but man...she has the skills to kick some serious ass, likely mine if I don't step lightly 'round her. The catch of course? Apparently she is one of the bloody damn Eldar! Who apparently can see into the future, she knew I was going to be here, and she asks me...I kid you not, criminal extrodinaire to take her to ancestral lands!?
Yeah...blew me away too, I thought she was batshit insane, who the hell would want a man who's had his fingers in just about every pie of crime to rescue your smoking hot self from a bunch of blood drinking metamorphasizing freaks?
Funny thing is, this story is also about how she made the right choice, damn her.
Here's some things to know
1. In case you didn't read the title...this is mature, this can be any number of adult themes(rape, drama, sex, violence, smut, gore, swearing, drugs/and or alcohol)
2. This is fantasy, just so we're 200% clear on that
3. This is advanced, I don't want some roleplayer whose hand I have to hold where I have to direct the plot every single step of the way. This means I want a roleplay partner who can actually...you know, roleplay, drive the plot? Make up their own twists and turns that even I'm not expecting?
This also means you have to be able to put together some nice paragraphs, I love me some paragraphs, hell I love me more some walls of text, those are awesome.
Yea, if you can't do that, we won't work well together, as I will quickly grow bored with you and likely ditch the roleplay very fast
4. The 'helpless' female role, is so, fucking unbelievably overdone it's not even funny, it's so refreshing to see someone make an interesting character for once who isn't always oh please I'm the damsel in distress, please save me, in other words, if your character can't take care of herself, then...yea we won't make it very far together.
5. Hey...you in this for the long haul? Yea you are? Great! Otherwise go away, this isn't a 'fling' as I like to call them(a roleplay that lasts maybe a month), this is a long term.
6. If you're NOT HAVING FUN, then SAY SO, the point is to have fun and I can't help you if you don't talk to me :ezlol:
7. Females only...in real life, I've been asked why and here's why, do you have ANY idea how weird it is to be doing a MxF roleplay with another dude playing the girl?
8. Done via PM!
9. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE I CANNOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS, if you CANNOT be active, then please SAY SO(like if you have some stuff going on in RL, notify me beforehand, or I'll assume you've dropped the roleplay)
The Immortals are any sentient being who has become corrupted by dark matter, they cannot be killed by anything other then focused, amplified sunlight, which has adverse affects to dark matter for unknown reasons.
They must drink blood to thin out the dark matter, lest it corrupt them completely and they become mindless undead. They are granted powerful magical and physical capabilities and can shapeshift(not into other people mind you, just into a more powerful or useful shape).
Are much the same as humans, with some slightly rounded ears, living a few decades longer, and with a deep connection to the earth and nature, as well as being extremely xenophobic.
The Eldar(yes before anyone asks, I am ripping off of Wh40k) are more like conventional elves, slender and tall, with pointed ears and exceedingly beautiful, they live for centuries and are therefore very wise(emphasis on wise when you make your character), are much more advanced then other races, in medicine, philosophy, war and more.
Also they have superior reflexes and agility, along with powerful minds that once focused allow them to unlock psychic abilities, which also can let them see into the future, therefore the Eldar are given a reputation as being treacherous, flighty and capricious, as they will often strike at a target or move to accomplish a goal that seemingly has no strategic value of any kind...only for it's worth to be made clear a few hundred years down the road.
Despite that, they are few in number, their numbers dwindle into the hundreds when other races are in the tens of thousands, no one knows why, and the Eldar aren't telling.