Hi everyone :D
Anyways, I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Zayden. I'm a poet, and a short story author. I'm a huge music lover, and I'm also a HUGE fan of Slenderman, SCP-173, SCP-087, and Herobrine. I'm usually a casual RPer, but I can do Advanced RP. I just enjoy the casual more. *shrug*
Either way, I love RPing, especially in forums and this site looks like it's pretty active. Usually I do some kind of horror-survival RP, but I also like to do post-apocalyptic or sci-fi. I think I'm glad to be here. (Here's a post of a horror RP I was doing recently :P I'm Slenderman, "Hyuna" was my "victim." I had to kill her off because she wanted to start a new character XD Slenderman was only known as a "shadow" until this part).
" - [Hyuna walks silently through the Forest, her footsteps sounded by the crunch of dead, fallen leaves. She looks around nervously. What if the rumors are true, she thought to herself. What if he is watching me?]
- [As Hyuna continues her walk, a shadowed figure darts out of view in her peripheral vision without making any sound.]
- [Hyuna startles, stopping in her tracks, shining her flashlight and staring in the direction where the shadow had been. What was that?! She paused and took a deep breath before slowly continuing her walk, glancing around her more cautiously this time. Come on, Hyuna. You're only creeping yourself out. It's all in your head. She walks on for several more minutes...]
- [The shadow follows her from in between the trees, staying close behind her, being sure to remain in view. Again, no sound is emitted from the shadow's walk and all that can be seen in the pressing darkness of the Forest is not more than a black blur as he moves closer and closer to Hyuna.]
- [The hairs on Hyuna's neck begin to stand and she thinks she can feel the prickling sensation that the Watchers explained when they had told her about the ominous Forest shadow. The urge to turn around began to overwhelm her. Don't turn around. Don't turn around. The Watchers told us that that's when he gets you. The Watchers told us that he causes the urge for us to turn around. Don't. Turn. Around. After several seconds, the urge became too powerful. She just HAD to check behind her. She quickly wheeled around and shone her flashlight straight...]
- [The shadow was nowhere to be seen behind Hyuna. He had been waiting for her to turn, and know that she had, he was ready to devour her.]
- [Hyuna blinked. Nothing was there. She stood still for just a moment before laughing to herself. Wow. How I creep myself out. Ridiculous. After she realized nothing was behind her, she turned back around to continue on her way...]
- [Now was the time. Hyuna's light shone directly over what was known in the Village as the "shadow." It was really not a shadow at all. The figure stood somewhere around eight feet tall, dressed in a sharp black suit with a red tie and white undershirt. His limbs were long and slender, reaching unproportional lengths. His head was bald and pale white, with no facial features.Eight black tentacles began to sprout from his back, increasing in length as they writhed towards Hyuna. They had a surreal texture, and it almost seemed as if they were made of pure darkness. His limbs also began to stretch exponentially, and as they did, he grew to a height of nearly twenty-seven feet. His "face" began to distort, and the skin parted where his mouth should have been before, revealing a snarling grin that reached literally from ear to ear (or at least where his ears would be) with a set of sharp teeth and a long, slender tongue that bent at sharp angles as it reached down out of his mouth. He stretched his arms toward her slowly, his lengthy, slender fingers approaching her shoulder...]
- [Hyuna stood still in fear. She could not move, she could not scream. She vaguely remembered the Watchers' explanation of the paralysis effect that the Forest shadow had on its victims. She could hardly think. She was enthralled in his terrifying appearance, and her body failed her. She was utterly helpless to this. This was the end.]
- [Slenderman grabbed her with his outstretched arms, seven of his tentacles wrapping around her as they pulled her body in to him. His eighth tentacle caressed her soft face with its tip, and his grin grew even more menacing. A dark liquid that looked like oil trickled from the corners of his grin, his face just inches from hers. No breath emitted from his deranged, sharp smile. Finally, after several moments of Slenderman feeling Hyuna's body in his grip, his tentacles released her suddenly, one hand on each of her shoulders. He dangled her there for just a short moment, and then ripped her young body in half mercilessly and without strain, drenching himself in her gore, but still completely silent...]"
So that was that :P Sorry if it's too graphic. If it is, I'll edit it XD Just let me know!
[runs off crying]
Welcome SlenderrMan <3
I've always wanted to dissect a Slenderman
Welcome to the guild.
I've literally just switched over from an SCP-173 set. He's so badass and I think I quite fancy you.
Welcome to the guild.
@Aragorn I wish you good luck. And thank you very much. I'm a huge fan of Dr. Stein and Soul Eater.
@Mechanical SCP-173 is wonderful. I treasure him almost as much as myself. Interesting story about him and I, we met LONG ago before the SCP even started. We were really good friends. You know how he only moves when you break line of sight? He got that from me. He loves strangling. Ever since the SCP took him away, I strangle people a lot more... I miss him... (And thanks for the welcome).
Slenderman has no face.
How can he have a menacing grin?
We will get along quite nicely I believe. ^.^
Originally Posted by SlenderrMan
While this is a true statement, you miss one important fact. Slenderman is also a shapeshifter. He can transform his face into anything he desires to tear fear from his victims. Touch up on it. :)
Originally Posted by ♠Ace♠
- - - Updated - - -
Wonderful :D I'm glad I found someone on here with common interests already!
Originally Posted by Aragorn
Welcome to the guild. Now I have someone to blame for all the static on my screen....Oh God.