Super Natural/Magical Camp (Social Roleplay)
[Welcome, do read the entire document before closing.]
As a note ahead of time, I reserve the right to reject an offer to CO-host this style of RP with myself, however, naturally, you have the right to create your own roleplay of the like. Though I do hope this is not the case.
[High Free / Mid Casual]
This isn't as Daunting as it seems! READ ON
Hello, I'm [Plaything] and as the title reads, and as you are likely here to find, I am interested in developing a Supernatural/Magical Roleplay, slow paced preferred, no significant plot (bear with me), consider it a 'Slice of Life' but with well, more interesting aspects to our characters. Now in contrast I should elaborate that this is not a SCHOOL, rather, a vacation style camping (Cabin), in the woods by the lake style roleplay. Which actually I'm not certain has been done here before. Fun stuff, no?
I'm not currently with enough time in 'Real life' to host one of these myself, but would be strongly interested in working with someone else as CO-GM's if I could.
A minor list of things I'd have in mind to start:
- All Characters must have at least a humanoid form which they are in use of for the majority of the time.
- A simple Grounds Map would be required.
- Limitations on character type / powers etc, to be very... well to say that things would be low-key in comparison to the Earth-shattering mechanics of other such roleplays. This is to maintain a more immersible environment.
- A sample of writing with each CS, and the warning before hand one can be turned away simply for not possessing a writing style compatible with the interest of the roleplay. I realize this may seem harsh, but you probably understand my reasoning if you've read this far.
- High Free to Medium casual writing style, etc.
On that note, I have a basic character for myself in mind already and a basic idea of the starter that being: One person invited a few choice people to their cabin, and a few choice people were invited indirectly from there, a total of about seven to ten at best.
The roleplay would be social and immerse rather than exuberant, based mostly on interactions and day to day goings on, time would be managed by GM's or with expressed permission. Remember, it's a vacation your character would choice fully accept invitation. Also, each character would have to know at least one other person in the RP.
--- Anyone interested in helping run this with me, or interested in joining in?
I do hope you are.~