I vote other.
Burn the motherfucker down.
BURN IT DOWN.
> Mess with some wires
> Burn house down
> Testify that *whatever* sparked and set *whatever* on fire (blame on electrical issue)
The worst I vould probably do would be to cut off the electricity.
"And sir, I have no idea why there were three barrels of gasoline in the house. It was a completely eletrical fire."
Probably a loose HVAC duct rattling when the AC kicks-in.
-Is the heat pump located near this room?
-Is there an old refridgerator or something in your room trying to start itself up?
-Does someone do laundry at night?
-Is your toilet running? (as in, not sealed, water flows constant) If so, you have a water-clock to fix.
-Could it be furnace/water-heater pilot-light? Do you smell gas?
-Animals usually aren't perfectly metronomey.