Still Accepting Characters during this time.
GM's: VanceXentan (Main GM) Co Gm - Mattmanganon
This is SEMI-CANON meaning that there are original characters and there are canon characters.
- RPI-13 Sutherland
- RPI-11 Glasgow
- RMI-13 Portland
- Knight Police
- RPI-209 Gloucester
Japanese Liberation Front:
- RPI-13 Sutherland
- RPI-11 Glasgow
- Burai Type-10R
- Burai Kai Type-1R
The Year is 2017 a.t.b. / 1962 A.D. of the Imperial Calendar...
On August 10, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Empire of Britannia declared war on Japan and subsequently conquered it for its Sakuradite supplies. Japan was later stripped of its name, titles, and even its identity by being renamed Area 11. Seven years later, teenage student Lelouch Lamperouge found himself pulled into a battle between anti-government terrorists and the Britannian Army in the Shinjuku Ghetto. In the midst of the conflict, a mysterious, green-haired girl saves him from death by granting him "the power of the king," which allows him to compel others to do his bidding. However during the battle something changed the fate of the young man. He was killed by an enemy artillery shot that was missed fired at the building he was in and subsequently buried. It has been two days since then...
The Japanese Liberation Front along with the House of Kyoto have vowed revenge on the viceroy Prince Clovis La Britannia and his men. The incident was deemed an atrocity beyond measures and the full crackdown was in place for Japanese, or Elevens as they are called in Britannia, for those suspected to be in the rebellion. This has allowed them to put more favorable politicians in office to replace those who were taken away. This has caused The Four Holy Swords of Japan to be called upon to defeat them by the orders of General of the JLF Nagamasa Takeda, and the leader of the entire liberation front Katase Tatewaki. The JLF also made a new unit dubbed the Juppongatana named after the group of agents that use to serve the Japanese government and made them the equal to the Holy Swords in rank. They have also added to their ranks numerous supporters and survivors from the Shinjuku Incident and many other supporters from around the world. However most are Japanese and only trusted Britannians are allowed inside their ranks. The vast majority of the JLF's new supporters are underground in various cities or simply informants. The JLF is now a massive army; however their leaders are waiting for the perfect time to strike with the deployment of Prince Clovis's newest soldier, and traitor to the people of Japan, Suzaku Kururugi pilot of the new Lancealot model. It is now time to retake the Japanese people once again and restore order and honor to the government.
The time is ripe to take back Japan...wipe out the Britannians and claim back the homeland...
1. Listen to me the GM my word is law and I will review all characters before allowing them into the rp and judge things honestly.
2. Basic rp rules apply
3. Romance while encouraged is hindered remember we are in a war.
4. Custom Knightmare frames are allowed however they MUST be logical in the world of Code Geass in other words a copy of Gundam OO Raiser Or Gurren Lagan would not be allowed.
5. While all types of nationalties are allowed being a pure bred Britannian inside the JLF is not exactly logical is it? So make up a story or just go full Japanese
6. Don't go branching off on some side story without GM approval. This is so we don't end up breaking off mid plot to deal with some random quest.
7. Geass powers aren't allowed due to the nature of this rp (It being Semi-canon meaning V.V and C.C are the only ones with a code at the moment) (The only reason I have it is because someone wants to play C.C and in that case YOU have two choices: One you pick one of the characters the others made and talk about how their geass will work. It will have to be cleared be me. Choice two: I'll equip it to my guy and use it to advance the plot or you can also put it on another character (made by another person) and don't worry if it goes ot my guy he won't be Lelouch and mass brainwash everyone. Seta is not that type of guy he is mainly a fighter.) PLEASE PM me first and ask about it. In that case you will need to build a Immortal Character with a Code along with your main character.
8. Canon Characters are allowed minus Britannian soldiers (Suzaku, Cornellia, Schenizel, Jerimiah,) However Japanese (Todoh and the Four Holy Swords) and resistance fighters are allowed (but are kinda odd because we're a part of a different group inside the JLF) in (Kallen, Ohgi (god knows why you want to be him but still...), Tamaki, and the rest of the gang providing you can reasonably explain to me how the survived the incident in Shinjuku. C.C is also allowed if you want to play as her.
Seta Date - VanceXentan
Kiyomi Sagamatsu -Xin
Kideshi Mase - Mattmanganon
Jasper Bishop - Sartorous
(For Canon characters just post a character sheet and link the bio and you can disregard everything up to rank. You can also get rid of Personality because most of this applies to cannon characters. Put the Link on the name )
Sexuality: (Optional for canon characters and just put three questions marks if you don't want to answer this.)
Rank: (If you have an official one)
Preferred Combat Range:
Theme Song: (Optional)
Knightmare Frame: (Optional and can be looked over if you just want to be a communicator or a foot soldier)
Name of Knightmare:
Weapons and Operational Systems of Knightmare:
(Erase this: What skills does your character specialize in combat)
(Erase this: What skills or what form of combat does your character struggle in or have problems with)
What Non-Military skills does your character have:
Other: (anything that I missed.)
- - - Updated - - -
Name: Seta Takashi Date (Da-Tay)
Nickname/Alias: The White Star or simply White Star
Birth Nation: Britain (Not Britannia. Britain is apart of the E.U)
Preferred Combat Range: No preferred range
- •Seta’s personality is a mix of passion, soldier's charisma, pride, vengefulness, and great concentration. Perhaps his most dominant characteristic is his charisma which makes him a genuine leader even at his young age; Seta’s skill as a pilot combined with his charisma cause many people to respect and willingly follow his command despite the age difference, while instilling fear in his opponents using his brutal and Adaptable. The other defining trait of Seta’s personality is his tendency to hold deep grudges, seen most evident by his attitude towards the Britannian Royal Family and Suzaku Kururugi. Seta’s desire for revenge is something that defines him because of his deep rooted hatred for Britannian for killing millions of innocents and his own parents. As a pilot, Seta excels in most forms of combat thanks to his training with Nagamasa, his father, and the Four Holy Swords. He is able to exploit the disadvantages of his foe and use it to his advantage. Seta is also able to bring out the full potential of a Knightmare with his natural skill, and was able to hold his ground against the technologically superior RPI-209 Gloucesters with his Burai when he was finally sent out into more major skirmishes. As a trained soldier, Seta is also trained in using a sidearm and detonating an explosive. Seta is also a cunning, thanks to the influence of Nagamasa who was known as "The General of Light" due his ability to change strategies easily, allowing him to use his terrain and his enemies weaknesses to increase the chances of him winning. Seta was proclaimed as a prodigy by his original father who was an Ex-Pilot for the E.U. when he trained him how to use one by gaining a outdated machine to practice with. Depending on the situation he can be prone to be a very nice guy or a cold blooded murder if the need arises..
- Born in London near the same time as Lelouch was his mother was a diplomat to the British People and a relative of the House of Kyoto and his father an ace pilot of the British Armed Forces sent to guard her as a pre-caution by the British. They had an affair one night that led to him being born in secret as he was not supposed to have been born. Though his mother wanted to keep him his father insisted that the boy stay with him as Japan seemed unsafe now of days with Britannia on the line. With the line that he was a son of his father's old girlfriend he went by the name Seta given to him by his mother before she left. He looks more British then Japanese but has some features the mimic his mother's race like his eyes aren't completely round. Most of his father's fellow pilots took care of him like they were his second fathers and mothers. He had a good childhood and he was raised very well by his father.
- In school he learned how to dance for drama clubs and learned the basics of acting and the like. He was very bright and successful among his class mates and he was always able to talk people out of fighting what he saw was pointless at the time. However his father went into a spiraling depression when he learned Japan had fallen and slowly became more secluded. To make up for this his dad's best friend taught him how to pilot and was surprised about how good he was in the Panzer-Hummel. He tried to get his dad to come and see him practice but it was of little use as the man was overcome with grief over a supposed dead family member over in Japan. One day his father took him to Area 11 after resigning from the military saying that he could not handle the pressure anymore and that his sorrow would hurt his friends. His father booked a trip to Japan's Hiroshima city to look for Seta's mother as best he could be nothing came of it. One day the Britannian police arrested his father after he assaulted the police when he just wanted to get a drink of water from a bar but was not allowed to because of Britannian policemen in there. His father was shot and killed and he was about to end up the same way when a JLF soldier who was undercover shot and killed both of them. It turned out to be Nagamasa Takeda who comforted the small boy as his father died in his arms. That day he promised he'd break Britannia like a twig.
- He was then adopted by General Nagamasa who introduced him. He was noted to be the boy of an advanced pilot and trained by the JLF after being pressured to by not only Seta but Nagamasa as well. He spent the next years learning from Nagamasa, who was a veteran soldier from the war, on the ways of a samurai and pilot. Nagamasa's training worked wonders and he became a top soldier in the army and was compared to a younger General Todoh at one point in time. After many years he was sent to actual school in the Ashford Academy as Seta Romafella as an alias. He grew up hating the Britannians in all the ways anyone could and doing his best to hinder their progress as a child soldier. He holds Clovis in the lowest of regards and does not even consider him human. After hearing of the Shinjuku Incident Seta immediately set out to rescue as many people as he could. He found barely anyone but directed those he could towards the certain areas. After sometime of searching he decided to give up and return back to base swearing revenge on this mad act.
Knightmare Frame: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Burai_Kai (Custom)
Name of Knightmare: Fukushū-sha (Avenger)
Description: The Burai Kai (無頼改, Burai Kai) is an optimized version of the Type-10R Burai, and was created for the Japanese Liberation Front's elite units. The most distinctive change to the base Burai unit is the addition of a pair of long, trailing antennae mounted on the back of the head. Its performance is also upgraded, putting it about on par with the Britannian Empire's elite RPI-209 Gloucester unit. Though capable of wielding the same weapons as the standard Burai, the Burai Kai's primary weapon is the Revolving Blade Sword (Katen Yaibatou), a chainsaw-bladed katana. Seta's unit is upgraded with a magnetic link that allows him to carry his machine gun on his back underneath without it hindering the unit's abilities to move. It is also fitted with a second seat incase he needs to rescue someone and is a custom fit which makes him a slightly bigger target.
Weapons and Operational Systems of Knightmare:
- Crew: Two (Modified with a backseat in case he is transporting someone)
- Height: 4.37 meters
- Weight: 7.48 metric tones
- Power Source: Yggdrasil Drive, Energy Filler
- Cockpit Ejection System
- Factsphere Sensor
- Landspinner Propulsion System
- 2x Chest-mounted Slash Harkens
- 1x Katen Yaibatou (廻転刃刀, Katen Yaibatou) (lit. "Revolving Blade Sword")
- 2x Hand-mounted Protectors (プロテクター, Purotekutā) (Shield-like bracers)
- 1x Torso-mounted Antipersonnel Machine Gun
- 1x Assault Rifle (Attached to the back via magnet)
Knightmare Generation: 5th Age
- Expert (Not Master) Level Skill in all ranges of combat
- Military Training from the JLF so he can shoot fire arms and use explosives properly
- Mechanic Training - Most pilots in the JLF know this so they can properly take care of their knightmare
- Cunning strategist (Not on level with Schneizel or Lelouch)
- Natural Leader
- Not able to command more than a regiment of troops properly.
- Tends to rush things when under pressure causing mistakes to be made which can cost him the battle or his life
- Not able to let old grudges subside and thus is vehemently opposed to Britannians unless he has been ordered to deal with it. However he is known to ignore such orders like that.
- He is not particularly good at hand to hand combat in Knightmares and is normally beaten in that area.
- He is very poor in knife combat and hand to hand combat outside of a knightmare as well compared to other soldiers.
What Non-Military skills does your character have:
- He can use medicine very well and has first aid training
- He can cook pretty well but does not like to because he normally burns himself
- He can dance pretty well but his singing voice leaves something to be desired
- He can play a flute