Fairy Tail Manga/Anime Rp
So, I love the fairy tail manga/anime series a lot. Probably one of my top 3 series in general, so I wanted to do an rp for it. Now the rp is going to be based on an entirely different guild, just using the Fairy Tail name to get interest from fans of the series.
The plot will revolve around a group of people trying to form their own guild, going through jobs to become a legal guild, and then dealing with even more difficult challenges as they come along. to avoid any cannon story problems or stuff like that, this rp will be taking place before the formation of Fairy Tail.
There's not much else to tell at this point of the development process without ruining story lines. I really just posted this to get interest and start an OOC where we can make characters and then get to the actual meat of the experience.
A couple of rules first.
1. Magic types. I will allow no cannon magic. No fire dragon slaying, no ice make, none of that. However, I will allow for variations of cannon magic. This means, for example, there could be an earth dragon slayer, jade make, poison god slayer, etc. Basically, most magic types have probably been done, but I won't mind if you take a canon magic and make a varied style of it. Hopefully everyone won't be a dragon or god slyaer (I plan on making up my own slayer magic)
2. This isn't first come first serve. I am only going to be accepting a small group of people (at most 5 other people besides myself), so I will be choosing people based on their characters. If I think they work well, I'll accept it. I will decide after a period of 2-3 days on the final roster after getting at least 3 character sheets, and I will make suggestions for edits. Until the final list of accepted characters comes in, you may want to look over your character just to make sure you think it's perfect.
3. Post sizes and grammar. This is advanced, so at least 4 full paragraphs per post. For grammar, I can let small mistakes slide, but just put your post through Word or something to check it for errors before posting.
4. Don't argue with the GM or sub-GM. I won't always be able to be on, so I may assign a sub-GM, and our words are final. What we says go, and I don't like being a dick, but it's jsut for people to comply to what we say so we can get things moving faster. The only time you don't have to listen to the sub-GM is if I say something to overrule the sub-GM.
5. Post at least once every 2-3 days. I'd like daily postings on average, but this is advanced so I'd rather wait a day or two for a good post then have someone be rushed to post instead.
Now, if you're interested I'd like you to leave a basic description of the magic type you plan on using and then also a suggested name for the mage guild. Hopefully we can get some interest going and get this started.
I shall be using a sky phoenix slayer magic. It's similar to god and dragon slaying, but uses phoenix as it' theme instead. It has the ability to absorb it's element instead of needing to consume it, and can heal slowly when absorbing it's element.
As for a guild name, I think Elven's Touch is a good idea.
I hope to see some interesting magic and some interest :)