CLOSED/REBOOTING. NEW OOC HERE: http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...30#post8570030
Premise: There are some things that even the C.I.A. has no control over. To solve this "problem" they have put together an off-the-books team of men they know they can control. The multinational team consists of so-called "sophisticated killers" such as court-martialled and dishonorably discharged soldiers, mercenaries or PMC members who pissed off the agency, bounty hunters, general outlaws and your everyday guns-for-hire, and also CIA operatives who for whatever reason, were dropped into this group. The agency has something on every member of the group, be it the promise of reinstatement for its rogue agents, pardons for the outlaws, dropped charges for ex-soldiers, and money. Lots. Of. Money. It's unsure if anyone really enjoys being forced into this role, but the end result makes it worth it.... for most..........
Rules: Standard RP rules apply (no godmodding, respect other players, keep all hands and feet inside the ride at all times, etc.) if anything comes up that you are unsure how to proceed past, or you have any questions in general, let me know ASAP. Apart from that, have fun!
Name: (Include nicknames or codenames in brackets)
Classification: (EX: Ex-Soldier/ Mercenary/ Bounty Hunter, etc.)
Specializations: (This can be basically anything your character is skilled at, be it stuff like stealth or weapons management, or a proficiency with a certain type of weapon, or anything else you can think of, as long as its within realistic reasons. Until I get a better handle on how this will work, I'll set a limit of 3 specializations, and these can be whatever you want, later I may incorporate some RPG-like elements like passive specials, actives, etc.)
Bio: (A summary of three different things 1. Your character's backstory, reasons for being recruited into this team, and what the CIA is going to give them (example, erasing the criminal record of an outlaw and giving them immunity) 2. A short explanation of your character's skills/specializations and a reasoning of how they gained these skills (ex: A bounty hunter skilled in the use of revolvers simply because they're easy to maintain and easier to use) 3. A little blurb about the character's personality and how they may fit into the team.
Rick Markus - Crossfire
Classification: Bounty Hunter
Nationality: Canadian (Also has falsified American papers)
Specializations: -Tracking: Result of his detective training.
-Use of Revolver pistols: Not exactly a master in the art of firearms, Rick chose a revolver because it's easy to maintain and easier to use.
-Fearless: Dulled emotions were the main result of his childhood trauma.
Bio: As a child, Rick witnessed his mother's murder. This trauma led to, among some other minor mental afflictions, severely dulled emotions, almost to a point where he feels nothing but the most extreme of emotions. He has never known fear because of this. He always knew that he wanted to find the man who had killed his mother, and that line of thought led him to police work, where he passed his tests with flying colors. Shortly after he was made a detective, but it became abundantly clear that he was not cut out for this kind of work. Rick was frustrated at the rules and regulations, which kept him from his ultimate goal. He was caught bending the rules one too many times and was stripped of his badge. With no legal avenues left for hunting down his mother's killer, Rick turned to the outlaw life and decided to make a name for himself as a bounty hunter.
While he worked on his day-to-day contracts and build up a reputation with the various providers of illegal information, he spent every free moment of his time hunting down leads on the man he was searching for. 5 years into his bounty hunting career, hundreds of contracts fulfilled (and he had the scars to prove it), he finally found the murderer. The man barely had time to spit out that he was a CIA informant before Rick planted a bullet in his skull. Agency men picked him up less than 72 hours later, and after a long lasting interrogation they gave him a choice- work for them, or be jailed for the rest of his life not only for the murder of the informant, but on trumped-up suspicions of terrorism and conspiracy. Despite initially chosing the latter, he was eventually convinced to join the Blacklist task force.
While he has some slight difficulties conveying his emotions, Rick exudes an outward confidence and his strong sense of justice always shines through, he has no troubles with following the commands of anyone he respects, and even shows signs of being a strong leader himself, in time.
Galen 'Kells' McKellan - Crossfire
Classification: Ex-I.R.A. insurgent
Specializations: -Commando Training
Bio: Galen grew up in the suburbs outside Belfast, Northern Ireland. As a teenager, he got into a dispute with a couple of corrupt Military Police and wound up beaten half to death and sporting two deep scars on his face. He joined the Irish Republican Army after that incident with hopes of getting a chance to even the score with the MP before the 'war' was won. For over 25 years he served the cause faithfully, and was prepared to do that until he died, but fate had something different in store for him. In the aftermath of a raid gone wrong, Galen was badly injured and left behind, assumed dead by his comrades. He was taken in and nursed back to health by a young woman named Mary Ashby, who he married a year later after leaving the I.R.A. life behind. Galen led a more quiet life after that, metaphorically speaking of course, because his new life consisted of working in a garage during the day, and roaring about the countryside on his Harley by night. About a year after his retirement, Galen and his wife were gifted with a beautiful daughter (whom they named Trinity). Life was good. His wife passed away in a car wreck and his daughter mysteriously vanished about 5 years after that. Almost immediately, Galen suspected foul play and he launched his own war against the scumbags responsible. He became something of a legend in Northern Ireland, and when word of his exploits reached the CIA, they set out to recruit him, as his skills and knowledge would be an invaluable asset to their cause. At the promise of them securing his daughter's safety, Galen accepted the offer.
Sporting a gruff exterior, Kells doesn't hide his demons and his hatred of those who brought them about, yet he has a soft side and his love for his daughter always shines through.
Joseph Slade - Crossfire
Classification: Disgraced CIA Agent
Specializations: -Tactical Assessment
-Stealthy Killing Methods
Bio: Nothing is known of Slade's childhood or what brought about his decision to join the agency. What is known is that he was a prodigy in every sense of the word. A true genius who excelled in everything he attempted, his missions were always a success, until Chile. He was in deep cover for months, working his way into a drug cartel's inner circle, when asked to mutilate and murder an American hostage, he hesitated, which was enough to convince the leaders he was not fit to be one of them. The seeds of doubt were sown and soon after, the paranoid cartel captains launched an investigation into him. They began to notice the small cracks in his cover story, like phone calls he made to the agency not showing up on his phone records, and money in his bank account that they didn't put there. The final strike came when they found important documents he had stolen from their base of operations. The head of the cartel ordered his death, it was only luck (and a faulty pistol) that saved his life. Severely injured, cover blown, and responsible for the death of a fellow American, Slade was stripped of his status, his records were erased, and he was declared dead. They left him in a cell to rot. When The Blacklist Project came around, the agency officials assigned to oversee the project were uncomfortable with not having one of their own on the team. They came to Slade and promised to give his life back. He was the first official member of the project, and considered himself the de facto leader as a result.
Slade doesn't care for anything other than getting back what's his. He never associates with his teammates outside of missions and openly shows his disdain of them. Despite this, most of the team appreciate him as a strong leader who knows the team's strengths and weaknesses as well as he knows his own.
Alan Brozovich - Mister Frost
SpoilerAge: 45 - December 17, 1967 - Born in the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle.
Appearance: Wearing suits makes you look professional
Classification: Burned MI6 Agent, now an Independent Contractor.
Nationality: English-Polish, born in Britain to a Polish mother, and a English father. He does not have a Polish accent, since he never bothered to learn the language when he was young. However due to his nature as a Burned Agent, he has no official Nationality.
- Proficiency with Pistols, his training allows him to use them to the best of his ability. He likes to use a weapon with a punch, so you won't find him using a 9mm, unless it's suddenly the End-Times.
- Melee weapons, if it has a blade or a blunt side he knows how to use it, whether it's a chair or a knife, he can use it. Most of this is improvisation, since when you've been living on the run for 4 years, you know to pick up some new skills on the go.
- Killing people, Alan is very good at this, yes. I dunno, let's just call this MI6 Training?
- Alan was burned by MI6 in 08' when an Operation in Poland went horribly wrong, his mission was to dispose of a certain Polish national, who was known for arming terrorists elements in the United Kingdom. However, it went wrong when it came apparent to Alan, that said arms dealer was infact a Government ran scam to bring out foreign terrorist elements. So, with the blood of a Government agent now on his hands, and suddenly finding out that his superiors in Whitehall weren't receiving his calls, he realised he'd been burnt. The next day still stuck in Poland, Alan found a Armed Tactical team smashing threw his door, with clear intentions to kill him.
He brought the Tactical team down with ease, these men were armed cops not special forces. But because of this, he knew he wouldn't be able to stay in Poland, or even Europe for that matter anymore. So he made his way to the only place he could think of going, Cape Town. The city it's self was full of ex-agents of some manner, either way it was best to keep a low-profile here, and so he did. Not knowing that he was being trailed the whole way by some unknown elements.
While in Cape Town, Alan accidently made a name for himself after only being in the country for a mere three days, when he ended up killing a local crime boss - simply because said boss had ordered Alan's car (a BMW 3 Series saloon) to be 'acquired' and well, Alan really liked that car. So he ended up killing the sad excuse of a crime boss, and his posse with relative ease. Which again, put him on the radar which was naturally bad, so he moved away again this time going to Argentina. While the country it's self might be an intelligence hot-spot, while in country he would be untouchable by his fellow British, otherwise they'd end up causing an international incident. Which would be bad for the British as a whole.
While in Argentina he worked several odd jobs for the local mayor and such, mostly just in the way of making sure Aide convoys were coming to the town, and not being taken by Government forces, or bandits. Near the end of the year 2011, Alan was approached by a mysterious man, who was obviously America, no thanks to his accent and he dressed like a spook. The spook attempted to recruit Alan into some kind of black operation, claiming he would have his record wiped if he worked with them. Naturally he declined, as a Spook himself he knew never to trust another spook.
However the Agency wasn't just going to let Alan walk away from this offer, they wanted him, and well they would do a lot to get him for this Operation. So they wrecked his world they destroyed everything he loved, everything he knew, and killed his soon to be wife, they did every thing they could, that would leave Alan with no choice but to join up with the Operation, and thus he did. With nothing to go back to, nowhere to go, and nowhere to live. He opted to join the Agency in their likely very much illegal operations.
- Alan is trained killer, threw and threw. He served with in British Army for several years, before being accepted into the Special Reconnaissance Regiment(SRR), before going on to spend fifteen years with MI6. Which has made him an emotionless killer of men, he worked mostly with deep-cover operations, which meant he got his hands dirty very, very often. But he didn't really care, it wasn't his job to care, it was his job to kill people and that was it. Nothing special about it, but he got it done and then some. He prefers the use of Pistols over automatic weapons, mostly over their ergonomic nature, making them easily hide-able, and deadly if in the right hands. While he can still use an assault rifle he doesn't really like them, they burn threw ammo too quickly, their big and clumsily, neither can you can't hide a AR in your shoe, or in the back of your pants.
He is also a fine user of anything with a blade, or blunt edge. It was part of his training drilled into him by Mi6, when you don't have a gun you can still use a blade, a chair, a table, a pencil and whatever you can find. Alan actually keeps a list of people he's killed with just a pencil tattooed on his left arm, his current count hands at seven.
His training by MI6 allows him to use a large and variable arrangement of skills, most of which he used to his own advantage while being hunted by his own. A few examples of such are:
- Leadership and People Skills.
- Advanced driving.
- First Aid/Medicine.
- Wilderness Survival.
- Bodyguard/Security Work.
- Forensics (SSE).
- Foreign Language Skills.
- Surreptitious Entry (Mechanical and Electronic Bypass/Lockpicking)
- Boat Operations/SCUBA Diving.
- Technical/Mechanical Know how.
[LIST][*]Alan has a variable personality to say the least, it's really dependant on how the day unfolds. He's obviously going to be moody/grouchy if every just goes south, but if things go well, then he might have a better out looks on the way things are going. Not that it will help, since Alan has the useless ability to see the bad side of everything, which he finds rather annoying to say the least.
Alan is most definitely not a hero, he's not the kind of guy who ignores everything to save a bunch of hostages, unless of course that's the actual mission. He's more than fine with just letting a bunch of hostages or prisoners being killed, mostly because it makes killing the terrorists or whomever decided to fight him all the more enjoyable. It wouldn't be fair to call Alan insane, or psychotic, no, he's more like what a well trained killer should act like, which is - he does not give a damn about anything, other than the mission. The mission is what brings in the money, and well that's important. Failing missions gets you killed, either by the bad guys or your own side, so it's best to make sure it actually goes right.
For that reason Alan wants to know as much as he can about an area, or target. He won't kill a man, simply cause he's told to. He'll kill a man, after he's found out as much as he can about this target, it pays to have this information at your side. Sometimes some people need a knife to the throat, or a bullet to the head from seven hundred metres, it's best to know which. He also has a habit to 'over plan', making them very delicate, in that one wrong step can ruin the whole thing, but he is as fast on his feet as he in his mind, and is fast adapt.
Alan usually isn't a team player, preferring to work on his own, he doesn't really like the concept of having 'some ones back'. But when he is part of a team, is hardly a main combatant due to his reluctance to use an Assault Rifle. He's more of a Jack of all trades, master of none kind of operative. Thus allowing him the ability to take any role as it comes his way. However, if there is one thing he hates while working as a team, is being a Medic. It is not something he likes to be associated as.
Sergei Brolosk [The Bear] - j8cob
Classification: Retired Spetsnaz, Former Soviet Armed Forces
- Heavy Weapons - Sergei is an expert when it comes to heavy weaponry. He's had his hands on rocket launchers, machine guns, and even flamethrowers. His large size makes him perfect for larger weapons, and he's capitalized on such since he was a teenager first starting out in the Spetsnaz. If it shoots big bullets or explosives, he's played with it enough to take it apart and put it together.
- Demolitions - As an extension of his heavy weapons training, Sergei found destroying things to be fun, and thus practiced in it. From small demolition jobs (i.e. a wall) to the large ones (i.e. bringing down the base attached to the wall) and even the precision jobs (destroy the base without the wall), Sergei can get the job done. With spectacular results.
- Vehicles - Of course anyone can drive a troop transport, but Sergei has taken it upon himself to learn how to drive/pilot nearly any conceivable vehicle. He's an amazing driver, a skilled helicopter pilot, and even does tricks in jets. Of course, his disposition and personality affect his skills in this department, but if he's sober and serious, he's one of the best in the business. Just be careful giving him armed helicopters.
- Some of Sergei's minor skills include hand-to-hand combat, rifle combat, survival, high alcohol tolerance, tolerance to pain, and interrogation. His size and stature also serve intimidation and practical assistance to his skills and specialties.
Bio: Sergei Brolosk was born in the Soviet Union to a poor farming family. His father was a drunk and his mother was too occupied with six other children to pay attention to Sergei. His desire for attention eventually led to him running away at thirteen, and consequently joining the Soviet Army. His aptitude during training got him noticed by the Spetsnaz, whom had convinced Sergei to join their ranks after he served four years in the standard army. Although he hadn't seen any action in the Soviet Army, joining the Spetsnaz was an awakening. Pushed to his limits, and beyond, Sergei managed to not only survive in the Spetsnaz forces, but thrive. Special operations in the buffer zones over a span of two decades made him a legend amongst the Soviet Union. However, with the collapse of the USSR, Sergei's time in the Spetsnaz became limited. Already aged, the change in the political landscape caused a change in management. Sergei had been known for his high-profile missions, and was even a public figure in his thirties. The new country didn't like this. After a sabotaged op, where Sergei accidentally caused civilian casualties in Georgia, he was forced to either retire his position or face a court martial. Of course, Sergei retired from the Spetsnaz forces, and his fame declined quickly thereafter. The following years (especially at the turn of the century), Sergei had declined himself, stealing away from society and losing his health.
In 2010, Sergei hit the news again. A much heavier Sergei than he was remembered for had gotten drunk and so happened to wander into a military base. In his intoxicated state, he managed to disable two guards and hijack a tank, before having a joyride through the countryside. Though he was eventually caught and the tank was returned, it served as a reminder to Russian leaders how dangerous ex-Soviet commandos could be. After this event, Sergei was forced into an old gulag in Siberia, alongside others like him (former Soviet). After a year of detention there, an escape was mounted, and the prisoners took over the gulag. It was unlikely that Sergei planned it or even spearheaded the escape, but once again, he proved age didn't mean much to him. He did, however, steal the only helicopter there and leave his comrades to fend for themselves when military reinforcements arrived to retake the prison. Sergei thought he was off the grid, but it seemed that the CIA kept better track of him than Russia did. Though Sergei resented America, the promise of money and safety made him set aside the differences, to a degree. At this point in his life, Sergei was just some ex-military drunk who gained too much weight. Once the CIA enlisted him in this team of operatives, Sergei began to get into shape. Though he isn't The Bear he once was, he's still a big guy and fit enough to make it. Though, his drunkard personality still needs adjusting, Sergei is currently trying to tone his drinking down. Prone to being obnoxious and ignorant, he's quite a character. And of course, if anyone knows what's good for them, don't ask him about the Spetsnaz. Like any old man, he's got stories...
Jack Fisher (Wolf) - Syn22
-http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...ea12e09b8e.jpg (Guy on the left without a helmet.)
-Assault Rifle Efficiency
-In late 2005, Jack was sent on a two man op into Afghanistan, to track down an HVI. The HVI was held up in a compound, and Jack and his teammate, Jason, scoped it out for days. Jason was Jack's best friend, and ops like these were routine for them, as they had done dozens of them. A few days of scoping, and they decided it was time to move in. They quickly took care of the perimeter defense, and sneaked their way in. The building was oddly empty, no one around, and they soon discovered the HVI was not there. Next thing they know, an RPG hit the wall of the room they were in, and it stunned them both.
Jack awoke to seeing the HVI holding a gun to Jason's head, and pulling the trigger. He walked over to Jack next. Jack kept quiet, and he awaited for the right moment. When the HVI bent over to put the pistol against Jack's head, he attacked. He grabbed his hand, and pulled him down, knocking him to the ground. He quickly grabbed the HVI, and used him as a human shield, and quickly eliminated the guards with the pistol. He quickly restrained the HVI, and called it in that Jason was down, but the HVI was intact. What happened next shocked Jack.
They told him to let the HVI go. Jack was furious, and the HVI chuckled. "What's so funny?!" Jack asked him, and to which the HVI replied, "You American dogs are so easy to buy out." Jack's eyes grew wide, realizing they made a deal with him, the team was sold out, causing Jason's death. Jack pushed the pistol to the HVI's head, and pulled the trigger, killing him. He quickly ran out of the compound, acquiring a technical near by. He called in to command, asking why they sold them out, but got no response. He knew they were leaving him to die, but he wasn't going to down that easily.
Jack eventually ended up in Africa some years later, avoiding hitmen sent to take him out throughout South and Western Asia. He ended up picking up some mercenary work, helping out in the civil war that was going on. He had done a lot the next 4 years to help rebuild Africa. One day, in 2013, he was approached by a man dressed in an expensive suit, wearing designer sunglasses, and accompanied by some heavily armed individuals. That was when he got the offer of a lifetime: Join a blacklisted team of misfits, do what the CIA told him, and he'd get to become a citizen in America again, and see his family. He'd also get about $300,000 dollars, to help him rebuild. He accepted it, after some thought, and left with him to the CIA HQ, wherever it was.
-Assault Rifle Efficiency-Jack as become fairly efficient with assault rifles due to his time during the Navy SEALs and in the mercenary work in Africa.
Hand-to-hand combat-Due to SEAL training regiment, Jack became very skilled in hand-to-hand combat, learning Martial Arts styles such as, Jujitsu, Muay Thai, and Krav Maga.
Endurance- When Jack was younger, he used to run marathons, because of that, he had to build up a lot of endurance, and his time as a SEAL increased his endurance as well.
-Jack is calm collective type of guy. He also seems to be pissed off a lot lately, for obvious reasons. He is a team player though, whether he leads a team, or is a grunt, he'll always have his squad-mate's back
Carlton Postan (Callsign: Medium) - Squirl
Classification: Dishonorably discharged Marine Corps Counter-Intelligence Officer
National: Renounced American Citizen
-Multilingual- Able to read and write in Pashto, Farsi, Arabic, French, German, Tagalog, Russian cultures.
-Close Quarter Combat- Trained with the M9, M4a1, and M1014 shotgun; able to close with and destroy enemies utilizing armed and unarmed tactics. Weapons usually are armed with ghost sights(for low light operations) and 4x combat optics or lower to control damage in small spaces, or breaching tipped shotgun barrels with slugs.. As an alternative, Unarmed and less than lethal techniques and items such as chokes, joint locks, take-downs are utilized in conjunction with the OKC-3s combat utility knife/O.C Spray & Grenades/Baton.
-SERE Training- Survive, Evade, Resist, Escape. An Individual trained in these arts are disciplined in holding and withholding true and false information from enemy hands. A SERE specialist can and will evade enemy capture by embedding one's self with the local military and civilian populous and improvise or utilize foreign tactics to gain freedom. Being physically and mentally fit allows one to withstand and endure the harsh punishments and mental assault to coerce one to provide vital information.
Bio: A 15 year Marine Corps Intelligence veteran; Carlton wanted nothing more than to reach the long goal of retiring after 20 years of service. Brought up from the hoods of northern California, He shined academically; despite being raised by a uncaring single mother and raising up an older but slower minded sister. After reaching the young age of 14, he moved to Hawaii to live with his father and his family; all in the hopes of Mr Postan avoiding unpaid child support. There, he ran into a cultural wall as he walls regarded as a 'Haole' by the locals, due to his 80's influenced 'Bay-Area' slang and his disregard for authority. Upon his 16th birthday, he stole from his father's hidden stash of marijuana, and commenced to celebrate his 15th birthday under the influence. Unsurprisingly, he was caught by school guards, and was sent with his eyes blood shot to a military school. His father wanted nothing but to rid him of his imperfect child from his now new and perfect family; and thus let him suffer as he went on alone to finish the 16 week course on his own. Upon graduation, he was sent to live with his half brother back in California after an argument and disdain to join the U.S Army; as his father once served in panama and Mogadishu. Living each day in the middle of the California desert, turned 17, and called for a NROTC recruiter at the 1800-MARINES number in the near by yellow pages directory.
-Upon completion of Officers Training School, Us Marine Corps; moved on to complete the counterintelligence course, CQC and SERE course as well as airborne/jump school at 22 years old.
-Stationed at Monteray, CA's linguistic Base, Perfecting training level languages for combat operations.
-Deployed to middle east, europe, asia as an interpreter in combat zones. Combined overseas service 10 years.
-Final Deployment to Afghanistan on interrogation operations, Now a Major; Was involved in an altercation with another Lt.Col. Major Postan Accused the said Lt.Col of selling government laptops and information to terrorist cells; thus proceed to fire with an M9A1 service pistol and inflict non life threatening wounds. Lt.Col was rendered paraplegic due to wounds sustained and and Maj Postan was apprehended and processed to Ft Lauterdale for life sentence. Serving one year for assault on a senior officer and false accusation. Due to good behavior, Postan was released and served at a local department store for 8 months, til leaving the states.
-Last seen passing the boarder from Washington, USA to Canada; disarming and apprehending border patrol of equipment along boarder.
-Apprehended by CIA, detained and debriefed. 3 month retraining and coordinating deal with hopes of retirement plan with full benifits as a major. Currently operating under proxy security company conducting land/sea/air security along Alaska, Canada and USA along side NAVSOC/Coast guard and government handlers.
Nicolas Mercier - kingkonrad
Classification: Ex-French Foreign Legion, Dishonorably Discharged, Former Security Guard
Nationality: French (Citizen), Maltese (Born)
-Skilled user of P90 SMG. Usually equipped with AN/PEQ-15, silencer, Aimpoint Micro T-1 optic.
-Skilled hand-to hand fighter. Uses Krav Maga* to subdue, and take on enemies in hand to hand fights, when in close quaters/unarmed.
-French Foreign Legion (Paras) training. Adept with skydiving, and certain special forces techniques.
1. Nicolas Dawes was born in Valetta, Malta- to a British father and a Maltese mother. His father left him during his teens, leaving to head back to England for what was assumed to be criminal reasons, so his mother brought him up alone. He grew confident and tough, yet wanted to leave Malta, finding that he didn't really enjoy any of the potential jobs or careers he had ahead of him. He wanted to escape his past- so he joined the French Foreign Legion, aware he was tough and strong enough to ditch his past- something he didn't want to remember, with his father's habits. He served in the FFL for three years, even serving in the Paras- finding the life enjoyable, yet too demanding and relentless. He decided to leave before the end of his five year stint, by doing something less than official- he deserted his mates, with his now known identity of Nicolas Mercier- his adopted name as a citizen of France. However, after a wild goose chase through Algeria, he was found deserting- something that would have earned him time in the worst of military prisons and his citizenship stripped. However, due to the fact that he had been on good terms with his CO, he was instead thrown in for twelve weeks, in somewhere that even Nicolas didn't mind too much. He was allowed to keep his French citizenship, and was dishonorably discharged, regarded as "scum" yet someone who could do a service for France outside the FFL. He joined a security company in Rouen, and quickly got to grips with it, personally training himself and beginning to maintain his previous shape in the FFL. Krav Maga quickly became a hobby of his, but he only had the job for six months, before being contacted by the CIA initiative to take him into the team. They saw him as a rogue- someone who had lost something, yet had the potential to do some good. Inside, Nicolas was beginning to feel doubt about his situation at this point. Suddenly, the offer was one that Nicolas could not refuse- the French government was planning to strip him of any citizenship he had in France, and effectively turn him stateless- due to Malta rejecting him too. The CIA would give him an American one, along with 100,000 dollars worth of cash- more than enough to get Nicolas into the operations team, and on board with what they would do.
2. Nicolas gained most of these skills during his service in the French Foreign Legion- he knows how to survive, kill, and fight with his chosen weapon very well, due to the time he has spent and the training he has had in the FFL. He is very proficient in hand to hand fighting because of his security work before joining the list, this also being a hobby of his and something he takes pride in.
3. Fits into the team as a general direct-attack operative, usually operating in support of an undercover or hard to reach target by taking a semi-stealth approach to hit hard and provide even a diversion. Not too stealthy- but can be when required, usually taking on enemies with a semi-stealth approach when needed.