From Where Crows Feast
With SebasChan and Ixion
I don't actually know what I should add here, but I can update a needed.
1) Did you have in mind a particular country for this to take place in? The one I used in the summary was completely fictional and random.
2) Character sheets, yay or nay? And do you prefer pictures (realistic or not) or description?
3) Do you have an idea for your character and how are two are going to be set up?
1) We can do fictional, very easily. I certainly enjoy world building.
2) Brief character sheets are good, mainly just name/age/gender and then a picture for appearance.
3) I was thinking we would do the arranged marriage set up, only instead of having them fall in love, they would be best friends.They would be able to act like a proper married couple in public, though. My character on her own would probably be a young daughter to landed nobles, probably the first daughter at that.
1) Wonderful, shall we stick with Graheln or would you prefer a different name?
2) Realistic or not?
3) That sounds good with me.
4) Should we start before or after the engagement?
5) Anything else that should be brought up?
1) Perfectly fine with me, I would probably come up with something too ridiculous to be plausible. :ezlol:
2) Whichever, I think both are good at representing the wanted appearance for a character.
4) Probably after, unless you want my character to discover your character's secret beforehand. Otherwise I think starting after would be just as effective, if not more so.
5) Shall they have their own household once married? Or remain with your character's parents, as they are technically the man in the relationship?