In the year 2111, Earth has just received a massive upheaval,a plague created by the Communist Republic of East Asia (CREA). It was the perfect biological weapon, killing exactly 80% of the World's population. The remaining 20% became immune. However, they were not unaffected by the plague as was first thought. The survivors began to mutate, some physically by gaining unnatural strength, wings or even a tail. For others, the mutation was more... subtle. For want of a better word, they gained "superpowers".
Skip forward two years, anarchy still rules throughout the Old American Empire but things have calmed down. The majority of people have joined one of the many street gangs, some have chosen to remain neutral, reopening shops or scavenging. You currently reside in the city of New Washington in the state of Nevada. It is a shell of a city, with very few buildings occupied and cars and vans still littering the road with no one having bothered to move them.
There are four main gangs in the city;
http://www.epa.gov/region9/water/pre...oenix_logo.gifThe Phoenix, biggest of the gangs and works as a police force for the city. Members are generally good people but there are some who are corrupt.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Vault_logo.png Sertech, a gang specialising in Weapons Manufacture. They don't care who they sell their wares to, as long as they get paid. Members can either be enforcers, scientists or scavengers.
http://0.gravatar.com/blavatar/6ba39...cf4f19d93?s=48 The Green Corporation (also known as the GC), a group dedicated to growing food and resources for the masses. The majority of jobs revolve around farming, however they also hire security for deliveries.
https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...go-_normal.png Kraken are a rebel gang who wish to take the power away from the Pheonix. They have the fewest number of members, but are quickly expanding.
There are also many smaller gangs, all with their own agendas, but I'll leave that to you.
Power(s): Here is a nice list of powers. If you want one that isn't on there, go for it.
Faction: Which gang are you in? If you make your own up, explain what your gang does. If you're not in a gang, just put Freelance.
Occupation: E.g. scientist, scavenger, enforcer
Appearance: Pics are fine if you don't want to write
Name: Leila DeLisle
Personality: Leila is wry, arrogant and cynical. She has a passion for technology and enjoys irritating others with sarcasm and mocking humour. She likes 20th and early 21st century rock music and punk fashion.
History: Originally from England, Leila's family moved to America in the hopes of avoiding the plague. Little did they know, all three were already infected and both her parents died on the boat.Leila.s powers appeared sooner than most and she spent the majority of the next year traveling across the country, doing odd jobs for money. She eventually made her way to New Washington where she was offered a job by Sertech.
Weapons/Clothing: Leila has a distinct punk look, wearing a sleeveless denim jacket and a mixture of skirts and jeans. She wears light armour on her left arm and carries a knife and pistol.