Just Finished My First Closing Shift
Yesterday was my first shift, I worked 9-5, and today I worked 5-11.
Just a few things, if you plan on buying meat from the deli.
- Don't fucking order buffalo anything if you aren't sure if you wanna buy it
- Especially if it isn't opened, because it is a nightmare to clean up.
- If you order something that isn't open, getting everything to you will take a little bit longer, as much as we try to be quick
- I don't know where Our Compliments potato chips are. I work Deli. I can give you meat, cheese, and salad.
- Don't let your daughter hold the blue Jones Soda, because she will drop it, and I will spend the rest of my life cleaning up glass.
- Head cheese is really gross.
- I usually will not be able to get your meat down to the exact gram unless I tear it apart. Don't be a princess about it.
- No matter how many times hot food sends you back to me, they are the ones with the baby back ribs.
- DON'T BE RUDE TO SERVICE PEOPLE.
Also, I hope the bitch who washes the dishes gets fired because she didn't do shit all and I had to close up the kitchens instead of just the deli because she just flipping up and left.