The Return of the Power Rangers Reboot (OOC)
No Longer Accepting however you can reserve the six ranger spot for later
Your Ranger Leader (GM) is: VanceXentan
Megazord info: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonzord
wiki Link: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/RangerWiki
After the last secret war between the monsters under the command of the Monster King Rashim Rachol. The war ended when the Rangers managed to overwhelm and defeat the monster king with the aid of The Swords of the Eons a set mystical of swords forged for the first rangers from another planet and have been passed down from ranger to ranger and eventually found their way to earth. However the rangers were disbanded after the war and now the swords are lost. The War itself lasted four years and these were the second generation of rangers to take on the enemy and the rangers which numbered at six were disbanded afterward. Most of them even died during the war or have since retired and barely keep contact. However a General of the Monster King has returned intending to pick up where his master failed. He seeks to destroy earth's inhabitants or enslave them. He has regained his abilities to summon monsters and is attempting to bring his fallen comrades back from their prisons which has broken free of. However the Rangers are not here to combat him this time and now earth is defenseless without its protectors. In an attempt to stop the ruthless annihilation that will undoubtedly be caused by the General a former ranger has taken up his former mentor's armor in hopes of restoring the rangers.
1. As usual all roleplay rules of casual roleplaying and its standards apply as well as the site's rules in general.
2. You can have any color canon or non-canon as long as it is not taken but you will not be automatically better because of the color of your suit.
3. This is using the season 1&2 gear meaning that the morphers and the zords will all be from that era. If you can make a strong cast however I may allow you to pick a Zord custom. You may pick from any season 1 and 2 canon zord despite your color as long as it is not already taken.
4. We are rangers but we're not gods we cannot go in and take on an entire group of monsters by our lonesome on most conditions remember team work is key in the rangers.
5. You may pick a canon ranger if you so desire but remember to stay in his character. You may change his or her suit color if you'd like
6. You have to be able to constantly post at least five sentences per post and be able to write on a normal level without internet speak while typing in the IC. This is a stupid rule I have to put up but it stands none the less. If you can't do so then there is another power rangers rp going on in the free section that is right up your alley.
7. I may consider allowing uniforms from other eras but it should look close to the originals.
8. Your character should have trained in a martial arts form of some type in his or her life.
Green Ranger - Joe Hawke - VanceXentan
Pink Ranger - McKenzie Hartwell - GallifreyanOddy
Black Ranger - Timothy J. Greene - ReaperofFlames
Yellow Ranger - Sonny Ramirez - BiHeathen
Blue Ranger - Benjamin Temple - Hoodieninja
Reserved Ranger Spots - Taka Uchiha, Damo021
■Green Ranger Dragonzord - Taken
■ Tyrannosaurus Dinozord - Reserved
■ Black Mastodon Dinozord - Taken
■ BlueTriceratops Dinozord - Taken
■ Yellow Saber-Toothed Tiger Dinozord - Taken
■ Pink Pterodactyl Dinozord - Taken
Character Sheet: (Made by Mattmanganon)
Appearance: (Normal and Ranger) (Must use Real life picture or describe how your out of ranger suit character looks like)
Extra: (Anything i missed)
Green Ranger - Joey Hawke
Name: Joe K. Hawke
Ranger Color: Green
Bio: Born in Baltimore Maryland he was the son of a Martial Artist Black Belt who worked as a High School Gym Teacher and a High School English Teacher who was also taught at the same school as his father. He had a good childhood as his parents cared for him with all their hearts and did their best effort to bring him up as a good young man. He had a good amount of friends and was always a star in the gymnastic classes. His younger years had him training with his father extensively and having his mother help him with school work he may have missed. He was no genius but he was always considered a bright young man with a great future ahead of him. His friends described him as a kind and patient man but having his limits. He was the kid who stood up to bullies at school and got beat up defending his friends. He disliked committing any sort of crime and found being dishonest an act only performed by a loser. He passed middle and high school as the guy voted most likely to succeed in his life and he took pride in it. He went to Angel Grove to learn more about becoming an engineer and got there by getting a scholarship in school as a wrestler. However he is not the perfect child he has always had a problem with swimming, he can swim but he is rather bad at it, and he has problems with muscle stiffness and is prone to headaches if concentrating on something for too long.