Name: Imeda Sokoll
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance: Messy black hair; crooked nose; right eye blue; slightly-offset right cheekbone; 5'1" and about 120 lbs; facial plate starts above the left eyebrow and goes down to the mouth, plates jointed, lens green; right leg mechanical, tapering outward and ending in three thick claw-like 'toes'; left arm, shoulder, and part of torso mechanical, with the arm about uniform thickness and ending in a split-plate with three claw-like fingers and one claw-like thumb. Tends to wear a jacket with a fur collar, split seam at the left shoulder, a pair of jeans torn at the right knee, and a single black boot. Faceclaim/drawing to come later.
SKILLS AND EQUIPMENT
- His skeleton is reinforced with metal framework out of necessity. Otherwise, movement would tear him apart.
- The lens replacing his left eye sees only in black or white or in infrared. To reduce interference, mechanical implants in his brain have rendered his right eye colorblind.
- His left arm has been replaced with a dual-jointed limb ending in a cannon. It can either fire his mechanical 'hand' as a grappling hook or instead fire concussive energy to create shockwaves. This energy cannot travel through the air and so direct contact is required.
- His right leg has been replaced with a fairly heavy prosthetic leg ending in three claw-like structures.
- His left ear is replaced with the 'skintennae' for communication, and he has neural implants that allow him to understand and speak English, though he can no longer speak or translate for his native tongue as a result.
- His external metal covering - the prosthetic leg, his arm, half his chest, half his neck and face, the cable connecting his cannon to his back - are all sealed, insulated, and coated with material to reduce fire and heat damage.
As a result of his reinforcement, Nemesis can carry several times his own weight.
However, Nemesis also requires 'activation' - the degree to which he can carry out his duties are determined by what files are active, and anything that goes beyond those parameters is considered to be impossible. Files include:
- Poseidon: allows him to use the cannon
- Argus: basic surveillance
- Talos: allows him to fight
- Thanatos: authorizes lethal force
HISTORY AND PERSONALITY
Nemesis' true name is known only to him. Fighting in his home country in Eastern Europe ended up putting him near an explosion with shrapnel shredding his leg and slicing his femoral artery. He had no ID and no family ever came forth to claim him. He was saved, airlifted out of the country and operated upon to remove the shrapnel and keep him from bleeding out. The surgery he underwent was a bit more extensive than what one would expect and resulted in about half of his body being replaced by cybernetic parts. His first few trials went poorly - the first revealed the need for a translator implant, the second the importance of a reinforced skeleton, and the third the need to modify his other eye. However, once he was fixed, he joined the other two Tech models for training.
Nemesis does not talk much, and when he does, he tends to put the accent on the wrong syllable with little emotion or gesturing to accompany it. He is generally very still, free of excessive movement and expression, and genuinely seems to be the most robotic, in appearance and personality, of the three Techs. He is absolutely ruthless in following orders and has found more creative uses at times for his cannon in doing so.