The battle for Planet Cold! (OOC)
4 years... 4 years since Frieza fell. 4 long, grueling years. The outlying planets of the World Trade Organization have been lost to rebels, pirates, and anything else that could be gathered. The inner planets, divided into 3 'holds', have been sliced from the capital planet of Cold.
Dominion, Cardinal, and Shogar, and in the center of it all, Planet Cold. Planet cold... This is where the true hell goes down. A world that is nearly 70% urban cities and high-rises, the other 30%, ice caps and jungles. The oceans dried up long ago, covered now in more sky piercing buildings... At least, whats left of them.
In the four years since the Fall of Frieza, the planet, and its neighboring satellites, have been cast into flame and war between two factions, The Loyalists, who still support the remaining member in power, Frast, and the Rebels, who fight to regain control of the world and bring down the remaining relative of the throne. The entire planet has been at war for several years now, as troops continue to be siphoned in through a great portal in the central district of the planet's largest city, Cald. This stretch of city spans hundreds and hundreds of miles in every direction, and is centered by the portal and its neighboring structure, the Cathedral. Inside the massive 144x144 km structure lies the throne of the great emperor himself.
The other cities, Pal, Dal, and Fall, are each under the control of different factions. Pal and Dal are held by the two rebel factions, and serve as their primary 'hubs' Fall is held by a mercenary group known as the "Order of the Lamb", a highly advanced group of Zealots who were bribed by the World Trade Organization to assist them in their civil war. They hold quite some amount of power, and are a force to be reckoned with in their own right, but they are also corrupt- The rebels have bribed a good hefty portion to assist them, rather then the regime.
So, where do you sit in all of this, warrior? Are you a rebel, seeking vengeance for the wrongs Frieza has done to your people? Are you a mercenary, working for a corrupt religious group to fight for the highest bidder? Or are you a follower of the Regime, out of fear, or perhaps having been offered power...?
The choice is yours. This world, and its citizens, lay in your hands. You are the heroes, the ones who have risen above the rest. You are the masters in the battle... For planet Cold.
1. What I say goes. No exceptions!
2. No godmodding or powergaming! I know it when I see it, and I wont be afraid to hit you so hard with the ban hammer you will be weeping to your mommy for months.
3. Tell me if you are going to quit. Don't be scared, I wont bite, and I totally understand if things arn't going your way/you lose interest.
4. Try to have a good post record. I don't expect 30 paragraph posts, but try and get at least 1-2 good paragraphs in.
5. Violence is good! We like it! But none of that goey sex shit. Take that crap to the PM's!
6. Have fun, and tell me if anything needs changing in your opinion!
I have decided to allow everyone the freedom to create their own race, or pick one of the familiar races, such as Cui's race, Humans, etc etc... You know, the usual stuff. Keep it open guys.
Powerlevel: (Keep it somewhere between 5000-12000. Higher then that is accepted, as is lower, but really, try to keep it in line with everyone elses. Although power levels have inflated since the fall of Frieza, we arn't all super powered yet.)
Abilites/Equipment: Do they have abilities of any kind? What about equipment? Get creative here, friends!.
Other: Other stuff I forgot to mention because I'm stupid or something.
Additional Notes: As the roleplay continues, I will be periodically be adding the new 'tech' that has been developed in the four years since Frieza passed away. Enjoy!