I have recently read The Hunger Games trilogy and have a craving of sorts to do a role play based on the world.
I am not active all the time, but will do my best to keep up. I have a very busy life, work schedule and trying to set everything up for the arrival of my first baby. This is a hobby that I do enjoy, but don't always have time for. I will always keep my partners informed if I will be away for a little while. So, without this little bit of negativity, onto the ideas.
Idea 1. Following the plot of The Hunger Games (First book) two tributes from the same district enter into the Games, and fight together and leave as victors. The replacements of the original main characters, Peeta and Katniss. We would pick a distribute (not a career one) and work from there.
Idea 2. Following the plot of Catching Fire (Book two) our characters would be previous victors and are pooled to re-enter the games for the Quarter Quell. They will enter back into the games as allies to Katniss and Peeta and as part of the rebellion.
With Idea 2, I would like to double up. Now we can have Katniss and Peeta as the District 12 tributes still, and our four characters will form an alliance with them and aid them, of course without them knowing it. Or, we could replace Katniss and Peeta with original characters and one of us play "The Mockingjay" and go down that route. We can have all OC's or a mix of OC characters and canon characters. That is up for discussion.
- I like to write, and so would like a partner could post a good, juicy, detailed post that I can reply to with just as much content. Advanced is my preferred area. I know that it is hard to pump out paragraphs sometimes, but detail and content is a must. There will be enough going on to ensure good posts.
- Please know the books. They are different to the movies and more informative, and so will help better.
- I will not accept emo, anime or scene pictures. They annoy me and they have no place in this sort of role play.
- It will be through threads. I lose track of role plays through PM and email, so please do not ask to do another method.
- Anything is up for discussion, and we can talk about both ideas in more detail through PM's.
- Swearing, blood, gore and violence is totally fine and will happen, and lots of drama. And of course, there will be romance.
Hmmm, havn't had a good HG rp in a while. Pm me so we can discuss.