[Casual] to [Advanced] Love and Magic (Several Plots Inside)
Thank you for visiting my thread. I'm FoxLeFay, and I only have a few quick rules and guidelines to put out before I get to my actual plot and pairing ideas:
1. I prefer to RP in threads. However, that does not mean I am against planning or chatting about the plot over PM, and would be happy to do that rather than an OOC thread.
2. I normally do FxF and MxF. I can play both genders. I would be more inclined to do FxF at the moment but that is not to say I'm not open to doing a MxF or two. Just tell me which you would like in your request if it doesn't appear clear at first glance.
3. Proper grammar and spelling would be nice. The heading of this thread is Casual to Advanced, so I don't want any one-liners. A few mistakes are understandable, but posting an incoherent string of adjectives is a waste of your time above all and a pain for me to read.
4. I try to post as often as I can. Being a human being, I am not perfect and life doesn't always go as planned. Just let me know if you have a writer's block, a huge test or anything of the sort. I'll extend the same courtesy to you.
5. Have fun. If you want to add some drama or a surprising turn to the plot, be my guest. I don't like feeling bored or bogged down and I assume you don't either. If you ever come across something that you think would make the RP more enjoyable as we go along, I'd love to hear it.
Now that that's out of the way, welcome to the actual thread. I've been craving some magic and witch-based RPs for a little while now and finally got around to making a thread for them. I have some pairings to suggest and a quick code for them. * means that I'd do this one in a heartbeat, + means that I would only do this as a FxF and ~ means that I have a well-defined plot for it already. Here goes:
Dark Witch/Light Witch*+~
(For the record, don't make the mistake that I'm only interested in an Anglo-Saxon Arthurian setting. If you want to try Civil War era, modern times, just let me know. Some of these lend themselves well to certain time periods but I'm willing to try new things. You may also suggest a plot.)
If you are interested in any of these, please just mention the fandom in your request and we can talk pairings and plots.
Oz: The Great and Powerful*+~
Once Upon a Time
El Cazador de la Bruja
Let me know if anything catches your attention!