[Advanced/Casual] I'm in the mood for a big bowl of roleplay to start my day
My name is Viva and this here is my first one on one interest check on this forum. I have been roleplaying on and off for ten years now. I have been out of roleplaying practice for a couple of months now, but I want to get back in the saddle as I dearly miss playing my favourite characters. Anyways, for complex reasons that can basically be boiled down to ďbecause I am lazyĒ, I am not going to go over a complex set of rules and guidelines for you to follow in order to roleplay with me. I feel that if you consider yourself a literate and advanced roleplayer, you should not need rules. Plus, I am indifferent and not willing to keep up with the Joneses, so I can work with almost anything you throw at me. I will, however, go over a few things about me and what I like and donít like in a roleplay because thatís much better than a sharp stick to the eye.
1. Firstly, I donít have many limits when it comes to violence, gore, or sex, but I will respect your limits. Just mention what your limits are when you contact me so I am aware. The only thing I'm not cool with are matters of rape or extremely graphic torture, sexual or otherwise.
2. Please have a sense of humour.
3. Although romance is not necessary for me to enjoy a roleplay, I do like it if it develops correctly. I am partial to MxM and less so to FxM pairings.
4. I prefer to play males, but I can play both genders. Or no gender. Or every gender. Or whatever. I will double, too. But I prefer to maintain one ďcentralĒ character and use doubles/triples as plot moving devices.
5. I am a full-time college student and surgery intern. I will try and reply at least once a day (usually more), but sometimes my job and school get in the way. Use the time Iím not replying to sleep, eat, read a book, play Words with Friends on your phone, or do whatever you bloody well feel like. Please donít pressure me to reply x 1,000 times a day. I just wonít be able to.
6. I usually like 3-4 paragraphs a post. Sometimes more, sometimes less. As much as I love to read 2,500 words about your characterís ďgolden orbsĒ though, I will not be able to give you a serious response.
7. I love talking with people that Iím roleplaying with and figuring out ways to twist the plot and make our roleplay world more interesting. If you have ideas, share them with me! Iím usually very gung-ho about adding new elements to a roleplay. Remember, a good roleplay is 85% magic, 14% voodoo, and 1% adding torturous new plot elements.
8. I prefer to roleplay over PM or email. I sometimes (and by sometimes, I mean often) lose threads.
So, without further ado-- topics. I am very easily pleased and persuaded. I cannot roleplay fandoms since I donít own a TV nor do I have time to read anything that isnít a textbook; however, I love historical, medieval, wild west, slice of life, strange pairings, modern, yatta yatta yatta style roleplays. I am indifferent to fantasy and can live with or without it.
Interested in a roleplay? Send a smoke signal at any time. Or a PM. Or a post. All options are fine.