Fire in the Skies RULES and CP
1. This is a Survival and Action RP. I am encouraging violence in this forum. I want to see plenty of alien skulls shatter and I want to see plenty of enemy plasma tearing human flesh. However, NO AUTO HITTING AND NO AUTO KILLING!!! I can not stress that enough.
2. This is an Alien Apocalypse. You are surviving elements most human beings couldn't survive....BUT THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU SUPERMAN!!! You are not indestructible. If you get shot in the face, YOU DIE!
3. This is a Literate RP, I will not have text talk in here. However, if your character says something like text talk for instance:
Is acceptable. However, when you character isn't speaking, Text Talk is forbidden. I want a minimum of 1 paragraph per post. I consider a paragraph 3 to 4 sentences. Detail is highly encouraged. I like detail and so do most RPers.
Originally Posted by Sally Sue
4. We might be in a situation where everyone is dying but that doesn't mean you can't find love in it. I think you can see where this is going. Kissing and Hugging yes! Stripping down and knocking boots? Take it somewhere else. I don't care how necessary it is, either time skip or take it somewhere else.
5. Alright, this one regards weapons and gasoline. The RP will be starting off when people are evacuating, gasoline and ammo is going to be pretty scarce but isn't impossible. The army is going to have most of the ammo. Now alien weapons will be abundant so if your running low on ammo and NEED a gun, grab an alien's rifle. And if all else fails? Improvise.
6. Please have fun. I realize no one likes rules but I only do it so it's fair for everyone else. Just use some common sense and everything will be enjoyable for everyone.
Appearance/Picture: [img]malformed url[/img] (Either a picture, or detailed information about how your character looks.)
Special Talents: (if any)
Profiles will be posted here after you have PMed your Profile to me.
The Main RP
Rules and Character Sheet