Teen Titans - Rising (OOC)
IC Thread - Team 1
IC Thread - Team 2
In a world of superheroes and villains, Jump City was fortunate enough to have not dealt with them very much. At least not until recently. A red-clad young man calling himself Star Blazer has appeared and helped stopped several crimes, though nothing major. Just his luck that his appearance seems to have triggered the appearance of a few others with powers, both good and evil, but namely good for now. The new heroes don't seem to interact much, helping each other sometimes when the occasion calls for it, but otherwise sticking to working alone. But when they begin to discover pieces of a sinister plot, they will soon find that coming together may be the only way to properly defend their city.
I know, it's not much of a plot, but this was a bit spur of the moment, so we'll have to create something as we go along.
- Keep to the standard rules of the site.
- Elements from the actual DCU can be used, but this is also an Elseworld, so don't feel bad about taking a few liberties.
- You can be a villain if you wish, but let's try and fill the Titan slots first.
- Despite Rule Number 2, I'd rather not see any Kryptonians. They tend to be more trouble than they're worth.
- I personally prefer traditional superheroes, but if there's an unorthodox archetype you wanna use and can make it work, then by all means amaze me.
Team 1 (Jump City)
Ronny Anders/Star Blazer - Xivilai
[B]Gear:[/B] (Weapons and other tools go here)
[B]Personality:[/B] (Try to do it in 1-3 sentences. Longer explanations are what the Background section is for.)
James White/Nitro - Question
Naomi Mizuki - Spriggs27
Chai Ratna/Sihir - AgniSpirit
Leon Wyss/Psion-X - LJCOMICS
Team 2 (Rotten City)
Verona Laguna/Black Witch - Milan
Carmen Harper/Siren - Illusia
Rose Claudia Kings/Chess - Regomania
Theo Vezeroe/Ice Burn - RedBunny