Before we begin I figured I would tell you a few things about me as a roleplayer. If you don't want to read through all of it I will bold the important things and make them blue. I would prefer that you did read through it though.
1. Yes, I am new here however I have been roleplaying for the last eight years, you do not have to worry about me not knowing what I'm doing.
2. Currently I am mostly restricted to using my phone to roleplay so while I can do advanced roleplays I would prefer these to be casual to low advanced. Now, because people seem to define these roleplay standards differently we can talk about average post length if you decide that I am a worthy roleplay candidate. I usually mirror post so whatever you give me I will return. If you would like an advanced roleplay I am willing to do one but my replies will probably be slow.
3. Romance wise, I only do mxm roleplays. I have come to find that I get bored easily with any other type of romance. Furthermore I would prefer playing the submissive character in the relationship. Also, while I do want the roleplay to contain a romance element I would like there to be actual plot as well.
4. I am fine with mature themes [sex, drugs/alcohol, swearing, etc.] however you do not have to be, I just request that you let me know beforehand if you want the roleplay to be more mature or not.
5. I will only roleplay via PM or forum. No email/skype/other messaging programs. Let me know which you would prefer
6. Pet peeves of mine include; one liners [writers block is fine but no one liners], text talk [I can barely read it on a good day], anime pictures for realistic roleplays [if we choose to use pictures at all I would prefer them to be realistic for realistic although anime pictures are fine for fantasy roleplays]
7. I write in 3rd person. My spelling and grammar are good although I am human and I do make mistakes
These are some plot ideas/settings that I had. There is only one currently [which I really want to do] but if I think of anything else I'll add it under here.
I've been working on a book with an entirely new setting that I made up but I wanted to test it out first. So I'm just going to outline the setting and we can create a plot around it. If you have any questions please ask me.
Setting: The land is named Orulia and is made up of four cities. It is inhabited and ruled mostly by elves however other mythical creatures have made the country their home. Orulia is ruled by three elves called Keepers, there is always a warrior [wielding the power of Darkness], a healer [wielding the power of the Mind], and a scholar [wielding the power of Light]. Each Keeper makes one of the three kingdoms their home however all three live in the capital to watch over their land. In addition each keeper has two advisers that remain behind to rule the kingdoms in the Keepers absence. The capital, Corona, sits at the countries northern corner. It is an extravagant place with large houses and people of all shapes and sizes. A large castle sits atop a hill overlooking the city, a vast ocean in the background. Inside the three Keepers rule over all of Orulia protected by a magical barrier that keeps out all of those with ill intent. Corona is always getting visitors from every corner of Orulia, merchants, royalty, everything.
In the south lies the hidden kingdom of Linhaven, surrounded by cold and treacherous mountains so high their tips disappear into the skies. The city is fairly small, with most occupants making their home inside the walls of the University. Linhaven is occupied mostly by scholars that are drawn to the only University in Orulia and as a result is home to the third Keeper. Griffins are known to fly around or land noisily on Linhaven's streets and the animals, being Linhaven's sigil, are welcomed there. At the age of eighteen all students of the university must undergo a Test to be made full scholars.
Residents of Falcondell make their home in Orulia's eastern most parts. The kingdom is filled to the brim with healers and those who want to follow in their footsteps and is home to the second Healer. Unicorns are known to frolic around the lush meadows surrounding the Kingdom and aid the healers from time to time. Upon their eighteenth birthday all training healers are given a patient that is in critical condition and are told to save it. If the succeed they are made full healers.
The western corner of Orulia is drowned in deep, dark woods with trees so old the sky is hidden and light barely touches the forest floor. Dragons lurk between the trees awaiting victims to come into their grasps. Deep within the woods Dragon's Tower stands clear of even the tallest tree. The tower is filled with training warriors and their mentors [a mentor can have several students or a warrior can take a pupil under his wing and travel while teaching], all other guards have postings around Orulia. When reaching the age of eighteen as all the other professions Warriors have a test as well, however theirs is a little harder. They are sent out into the depth of the dark forest and sent to fight a dragon. By ancient agreement if a warrior manages to place a blade at the neck of a dragon the dragon creates a bond with that warrior and is in their service. If the warrior trainees succeed they are made warriors and have a dragon, if they don't they get eaten.
So that's the setting and there could be several different things we could do with that.
The one I have bolded is the character I would like to play. If neither are bolded it means that I don't care either way. Ones with a star beside them are ones I would really like to do, furthermore a - after the star means I might have a plot. If you want to suggest something not on the list feel free to do so and I'll tell you if I'm interested or not c:
Sorcerer x Apprentice *-
Guard x Guardee [humanxfantasy creature?] *-
Hunter x Fantasy Creature
Best friends to lovers -
Anyways, thank you for considering and I hope to hear from you soon. ^_^
When you say fantasy creature, do you mean any supernatural being? Because I am interested in that one. I'm sure we could come up with an interesting enough plot.
Yes I mean any fantasy creature c:
Are you talking about the hunter x fantasy creature one or another one?
Yeah, the hunter x fantasy creature one. We could bring in the guard x guardee too, if you want too. If you'd be up for it, shoot me a PM and we'll further discuss it! :3