Hey there, name's Baka. If you came here looking for anything other than a MxM RP, let me take this opportunity to direct you to the "back" button, because you will not find what you're looking for in this thread. For those of you who are still on this page, I might as well start with my expectations. If you think you're capable of meeting them, then we'll talk pairings.
• Grammar is a must. I can tolerate the occasional mistake, but I may go insane if you can't type a proper sentence.
• Speaking of sentences, I would prefer at least four or five per post. I'm not one for overly lengthy replies, but I need at least a paragraph to work with, and I promise to give you that or more in return.
• Your character should be relatively well made. I like characters with quirks and an interesting personality. If you give me a Gary Stu, I might burn it on impulse.
• Ratings may vary. I'm comfortable with anything from K to M, so it's really up to you. I do prefer PG-13 with a grasp on the actual plot as well as the romance though.
• Be ready for anything, because if I get bored I'll start throwing in plot twists or action or conflict, and it'd be nice if you did the same.
• I am a student who has classes most of the day each week day and plenty of homework afterwards. I will not be very active until the weekend or breaks, so please try to be understanding of that.
• Please, I beg of you, be helpful in plotting and keeping the story moving. It's too often that I feel like I'm the only one coming up with ideas.
That's not too bad, right? Heh, I swear, I'm a pretty relaxed guy. I just have a few pet peeves when it comes to RPing. If you have any expectations of your own, feel free to inform me.
Moving on to pairings! If there is a certain role I prefer to play, it will be marked in bold, and the pairings I am particularly fond of will be marked with an asterisk (*).
This can apply to actors, musicians, dancers, or (my personal favorite) circus performers.
As in they escaped from a human research facility that played God with them, giving them superpowers or making them hybrids or mutants (think along the lines of "Maximum Ride").
If you're interested in any of these or would like to suggest a different pairing, leave a comment below or PM me!
Hello! I'll do Performer/Performer or Performer/Normal Person with you, if you'd like. Or we could do both, if you'd like to double up.
What kind of performers did you have in mind? I'd be interested in either pairing, leaning a little toward Performer/Performer.
I would be interested in doing an Experiment/Normal Person with you. ^^
Circus performers sound the coolest to me. And, like I said, we could do both via doubling up. But of course we don't have to! Also, with a circus kind of setting for the roleplay, what time era do you have in mind for that...?
Alrighty, would you like to work out the plot in PMs?
Originally Posted by XxxLyraxxX
I'm planning quite a few 1x1s right now, so I'd like to just keep it to one for the time being. I was thinking a modern day dark circus/freak show, with either both our characters being performers, or yours being a part of the audience. Whichever you prefer.
Originally Posted by Snap CracklePop
Sure. Ahm, I don't have much of a preference...hm. Do you? I'll flip a coin if not.
Originally Posted by Baka