: Jeanne d'Arc/Joan of Arc
: Lawful Good
: 5'2, 112lbs
: At her core, Jeanne is a quiet and unassuming country girl. Modest, kind and naturally hard working she is not one to complain about most tasks given to her. However built upon that core is a woman of devout faith, hardened by war and struggle. Though she keeps her quiet and modest demeanor the young woman is in no way shy. She is a serious young woman, dedicated to her faith and goals. Naturally a strong moral compass comes along with her faith. After all, she was one gifted with visions and had a responsibility to use them for the good of the world. In combat she is a bold and aggressive fighter who will strike quickly and mercilessly once a battle has begun. All in all the face Jeanne projects out into the world is a powerful and confident one befitting of a blessed general.
In her alone time or within the company of very trusted allies it can become apparent that this bold demeanor is something of a shell or mask for the public. As said previously, Jeanne is at her core a quiet and unassuming girl. Modest, not especially outgoing or flashy, kind and helpful, she is a rather apt definition of an ordinary, perhaps even dull person. She has little vices to speak of and prefers to spend her free time quietly. Though she is very unassuming she is a loyal and supportive companion to trusted allies.
- Strength: B
- Endurance: B
- Agility: A
- Mana: C
- Luck: D
- N. Phantasm: A
- Magic Resistance (B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.
- Riding (B): Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.
- Bravery (A): Jeanne's bravery in combat prevents mental interference.
- Charisma (C): The natural talent to command an army. Jeanne's figure participating in the assaults hoisting a flag raised the morale of the soldiers to the limit and united the troops.
- Revelation (A): A Skill equivalent to "Instinct". Instinct is a sixth sense regarding battles, but "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis (so she thinks), it cannot be explained well to others.
- Saint (A): Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".
- Sword of Fierbois – The Blade of Heaven (Anti-Unit): A sword wielded by Jeanne d'Arc which was found buried behind the alter of the church of St. Catherine, the location of which was given to her by the voice of God, or as she would say “her voices”. When found the blade was rusted and covered with dirt but it was said that the rust simply fell away as she ran her hand over the blade. By evoking the name of Saint Catherine who guided and protected Jeanne during her mission they blade strengthens itself to cut through any obstacle. The ordinary sword gains a vibrant white light over the cutting edge of the blade, becoming almost impossibly sharp. While under the effects of its blessing the sword is capable of slicing through even stone and metal with ease. This ability comes with a high mana cost meaning prolonged use will drain Jeanne's mana quite quickly
- The Banner of Faith (Support): The war banner carried by Jeanne d'Arc which was said to inspire hope and bravery in the waring French armies. When activated the banner produces a brief blinding white flash of light. While active the banner shines a soft white light down on her allies which dulls pain and slows the process of death. Though the blessing of the banner can slow allies from death and reduce pain it does nothing prevent injury. Unless injuries which would be fatal are healed or tended to while the banner is in effect, the target will perish when the banner is removed. In the case of non-fatal injuries, the pain kept at bay while the banner is active will rush back to the individual when the banner is removed. This ability has a fairly low cost of activation but will gradually drain Jeanne's mana while active.
- La Pucelle: The Crimson Holy Virgin (Anti-Army): The crystallized essence of Jeanne's life and her death by burning at the stake using her dying words as an activation incantation. "O Lord, I entrust this body to you.” After activation Jeanne's is engulfed in searing flames powerful enough to split the ground beneath her feet. The powerful flames can be launched a short distance at targets but for her the main usage is within melee range. The heat from the flames causes the air around her to become distorted and difficult to see though, and anything not properly protected near her has a good chance of receiving terrible burns. If the flames themselves were not dangerous enough, there is also the consideration of the thick smoke which would follow and prove potentially deadly as well. However use of this ability saddles Jeanne with a two rank decrease in endurance as the ability is naturally incredibly dangerous and taxing for her to use. After-wards she would generally very fatigued, possibly even risking death. As such, this ability is something of a last ditch effort.