to [Advanced] Female wanted, fantasy, mature.
For as long as they can remember, they have been apart from the troubles of the rest of the world, those that do bother them end up as fertilizer for the trees. The lands surrounding them are war-torn, but they know well enough to avoid incurring the wrath of those who live in the jungles, hot and humid to the south.
Why? Because the inhabitants are some of the fiercest warriors anyone knows of, and they are all women. A fact that is very strange to most of the leader's of very male dominated countries, in their culture women are subservient...try and make one of the Siren's(the military force of the jungle's inhabitants) be servile in anything, will result in a quick death.
In the society of these women, men are inferior, indeed men are actually rather rare, so they must go on raids to capture prisoner's they can use to help increase their population, for nine out of ten births for their people are female. This is good for their military power and culture, but bad for their ability to propagate their species.
The belief is held that in order to keep their society strong, they need to best breeding 'stock', and so in their raids they go looking for the most physically desirable male, the best prizes going to the strongest and most prestigious warrior women.
On their latest raid however, they encounter a prisoner, who appears to be very powerful, for the restraints employed in keeping him captured are extreme, who is this male that is so dangerous that is fellow kind will use such harsh methods of imprisonment.
A few things to throw out there, the warrior women aren't human by any means, they're similar, but they're more like a mutant offshoot of normal humans, they've picked up a number of inhuman traits(you may pick what, I just hope you come up with something interesting) from exposure from a great deal of magical energy, which the jungle they live in(called Riftshard Jungle) is full of due to large crystal formations that sprout forth from the earth, these crystals emit magical radiation that aids any life it comes into contact with, making it grow bigger, stronger and quicker.
I don't know what to call them, I haven't really had much luck thinking of a name, perhaps you'll have better luck.
It hasn't been enormously well fleshed out, though I definitely have a plot for it that I've thought out, it's just some of the details that might need some spit and polish.
1. I need someone who is willing to communicate when there are things they don't like, and who isn't going to display interest, make a character and then DISAPPEAR(or outright ignore me)
Seriously, if you're honest to god interested, displaying interest, and then completely ignoring me for whatever reason, is ridiculous...not to mention insanely rude. The first part is also very important, why? Because nothing pisses me off when the roleplay seems to be going fine, then suddenly you lose interest and explain it's because of say you thought the roleplay was cliche, or you thought I was character controlling, etc if something bothers you say so, don't string me along making me think everything is okay and then pull the floor out from underneath me.
Doing this AFTER letting me think things are fine, pisses me off to no end, if you have a problem please I beg of you on my hands and knees...TELL ME :(
2. Now that the unpleasantness is over with...this is mature, it should be obvious what that means, that means potential smut, violence, gore, swearing and anything else that's adult themed.
3. I...am sick to death of the helpless female role. No seriously, I really hate it when my partner can't make a character capable of defending her own and making my guy rescue the damsel in distress...just...no. If you want to roleplay with me, then you better darn well be capable of making one helluva woman...and by that I mean one who can KICK MY ASS
That's hot, I'm serious about that :ezlol:, I find women who can unload whup ass to be verrry attractive
4. In case you haven't figured it out yet, it's fantasy
5. I prefer writer's who are capable of writing more then a few sentences, I understand that at times we're not always super inspired, but so long as you can give me some quality posts I'll be happy
6. I said this before but...I'll say it again, it needs to be stressed that much if you're not having fun SAY SO FOR F**** SAKES!
7. Via PM
8. No my grammar isn't perfect, I'm sorry, I've never really been good at it.
9. I'm potentially going to have a job, along with college, and anything else going on in real life, so if I'm not posting really promptly all the time, its not cause I'm bored with the roleplay, I'll tell you if that's the case, it's probably because I'm busy or choosing to use my time off to unwind with some video games. So if it's a problem that I can't post all the time, then we're not going to make good partner's