Looking for a Male Character - Active & Long Term RP
I am new, but I am looking for a few things. I would like to find a couple male characters to RP with. I would like you to make your own character, and we can set up a story together! Anything is possible.
1. I am not picky. I don't mind short posts (one paragraph), but I do enjoy reading a little bit, but not a novel. Don't hold back. WRITE! Write anything that comes to mind, and express that character! I understand that some posts may HAVE to be short, but in general, please write a few paragraphs!
2. Grammar has to be good. I'm not perfect with mine, I don't expect you to know either.. but use common sense when writing.
3. You MUST be active. I am very inpatient with RPing. I can (and usually do) post shortly are you make a reply. I do take time to write everything out and spell check, but I do post fast. I understand people have jobs, school, personal life, etc.. (I have one too, lol), and things will come up, BUT it is nice to be told in advance. :) I will stay active and let the other RPer know what is going on if something comes up.
4. Be creative. Yes, some small details might be missed (no big deal), but please don't god model, or change something on a dime. Please try to follow what is going on. We will work together in IC to change the story up!
5. Pictures will be posted. About the character, the situation, music can be played to follow the story, etc. I am a visual person, and I enjoy doing sharing pictures/music to express the story.
6. Please, no drama. I am on here to have fun. Nothing more.
7. Be mature. I don't care if you are 10 or 50 years of age. I enjoy RPing with anyone. But please remain mature.
8. I am not faint heart gal. I don't care if there is blood, gore, sex, murder, etc. I do however have a problem with rape. No rape. It's off limits.
9. Ummmm... that's it. I know it's a lot, but trust me... it's not. :)
Please feel free to message me, or chat on here! I hope we can start something great!
Oh by the way. I don't care if you are a female/male running the male role. I know some people do, sadly.