3028, 10 years after the war
During the galactic war, a secret division of the planet Asmodeus called Alchemy,
had the only ship with an on-board linear accelerator. An excellent machine that
could launch ships and shrapnel.The Alchemies used this ship and this
modification to get in and out of a system without people catching on.
Some of the crew decided that this ship could be use to
make a profit. Mutiny came quickly and treason soon followed as those
that apposed were slaughtered instantly. And so the war fell in the favor of their
adversaries. This ship, The Archemidies had been turned on their masters.
With barely-shown regret for their actions, this ship is now maintained and
operated by a skeleton crew.
No members at the moment...
Character Sheets are located in the OOC thread
The crew of this ship works mainly on a need-to basis.
If something needs to be done, it gets done.
If there is any room for improvement then there will
be a broadcast.
This is the bridge
The newly appointed captain captain (before it was taken over) is usually here the most.
If called upon you should immediately get to your post or approach the captain.
The Cargo Bay
All if not everything is stored here.
Surplus of food, medical supplies and
other abundances of materials can be found here.
There are five in totally.
Smaller ships and shuttles dock here.
Most parties, entertainment can be here.
Though this area of the ship is mainly for a nice meal.
The Archimin are just "Mini" cruiser
Created to go along with the
Will be your living/sleeping area
There are Three on the Main ship
and three more on the three
- Try to portray your character as much as possible. If he runs off at the mouth alot, show it. If she is a brat, embrace it!
No one likes a character whose personality say this but we get just the opposite or nothing at all.
- Most of us have lives beyond roleplaying. But I do expect at least 4 post a week. Try and stay active.
- I don't want to be the only one moving the story along. Take the bull by the horns and takes us on a different route.
Adventure is what we live for!
- This is mentioned everywhere! No God-modding or killing off another's character without permission.
- A little bit of manipulation is fine with me but everyone else will have to agree with it.
- I. Hate. Mary-sues. I'm sure plenty others don't like them either. A great character has flaws.
- No character is invincible. You can get hurt and you should act like it.
- Work out your differences in OOC. Speak to me if you have concerns, questions, or issues with other players that can't be worked out.
- Lets try to have fun. I don't want to have to add a new rule. Rules kinda suck... but its the only way for a smooth orderly roleplay!