Mirai Nikki: Alternate Entry
World Beta, a newly created world that is alternate from Alpha. Deux Ex Machina and Muru Muru have created the Survival Game of Mirai Nikki without any help of John Bacchus, who is a regular mayor in this universe. However Deus still is dying and a new God has to be selected, so he has chosen 12 contestants to participate in the Survival Game.
For the ones who don't know Mirai Nikki, the plot of the anime is in the spoilers, if you haven't watched it and want to then don't read that, it spoils almost everything.
How does the Survival Game work?
- The Twelve Contestants Deus has chosen to compete in the Survival Game all have been holding a diary for the biggest part of their lives. They can have this diary in various ways. Some examples from the anime are; the most common, the cellphone. But also others like a voice recorder, a coloring book, a scroll, laptop and tablet.
- All diaries predict the future in different ways.
- Each owner is assigned a number from one to twelve and are referred to by their titles (e.g. "First"). Until their true identities are discovered through the diaries, the owners are referred to by their titles.
- The futures of the diaries are not set in stone. If a diary owner or another person does an action that contradicts the entries on the diaries, then the future will change accordingly.
- The diaries literally carry a person's future. If they are broken, then the diary owner will be erased through existence and removed from the game.
- No diary owners are allowed to quit or retire from the game, although giving the diary temporarily to a third party is acceptable.
- The game will officially end when only one diary owner is left alive. The winner shall become God.
- Deus and Muru Muru must not interfere with the actions of the game. (rule can be broken if necessary)
- Nobody has supernatural powers, unless given by Deus (which I probably won't give, unless things get really interesting).
I know that this is a Survival Game which means that players will die over the course of the RP. But from my experience of playing RP's many people drop out over the course, so those people then will be the first few to die and be erased from the game. But if no one drops out then you have to compete and hope you can avoid your DEAD END. I will play the roles of Deus Ex Machina, Muru Muru and Akise Aru to I can observe this game. You can consider me as your current God!
When some people are interested then I will make a CS.