Hey, kid, wanna buy some plotz?
Hi, I'm Len, your friendly neighborhood ambiguous internet entity! I am literally starving for RPs, so, pretend that this is Little Shop of Horrors and feed me.
- My timezone is PST, and I am typically available all day.
- My post limit is flexible. I will try to match what you write, but if I feel it's too short, I might try to boost things by adding a paragraph or two.
- I am *Usually* not a grammar nazi. I misspell things and to say I know EVERYTHING about the english language would be a lie. I also know that a lot of RPers have English as a second language. So, be calm. It will only be pointed out if it is really bad, or if you make a funny typo.
- I am over 18 and comfortable with mature themes. I am also comfortable with cute, naive themes, like first loves or kindergarten heroes. And I prefer HAPPY endings. Please, don't make a wonderful RP only to kill everyone with a fiery blast from the sun and send them into the deepest pits of hell to be tormented forever.
- Please respect my boundaries. If I say there is something I am not willing to do, like Rape or humiliation play, please respect that. If you in turn only want to fade to white, I will respect that.
- Let us both create the story. I LOVE OOC chat. I want a partner that I can talk about the story with, so we can both make it together. I don't want to be the one hauling all the plot twists, or vice versa, never knowing what the hell's going on.
- I want someone who will post AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. I cannot exaggerate this enough. Please do not give me a wonderful starting post and then vanish for two weeks without telling me why. A few days delay I can handle, just keep me in the loop if you're on vacation for a week in someplace without internet and give me a heads up when you are back. There is nothing that saddens me more than a story never being finished.
- I love to double! Triple! Even quadruple! I love roleplays with a larger cast of characters than just two. If you don't, that's cool, but if you do, give me a high five, up top!
This one takes place in modern day, in a school setting. This is meant to be a cutesy kind of Rp, so keep y'all gangsters and demon babies out. Basically, my character is a girl who has shut herself off from the rest of the world. She appears gloomy and tomboyish, but in fact is very happy with her solitary life. Her aunt, unfortunately, is not. So she brings your character in, the popular son of a family friend who has just moved in and needs a place to stay. She will let you stay in her house-free of rent- in exchange for taking care of it while she is on vacation. However, you have another quest. Make her niece into a social butterfly by the time she gets back, or your rent will triple.
This is a recurring plot that I love, and requires doubling. Set at the start of World War Two, just after the end of the phony war and the fall of France. Two twin boys, one played by you and another by me, are complete opposites and have a deep divide between them: the older is very social but gets into fights easily, while the younger is quiet and hate talking to, or just being around people. They are sent to a farm in America by their mother to avoid the impending Battle of Britain, along with a high-class city girl from New York. There is also a farmer's girl, who is rather naive about the world and kindhearted, while the city girl is selfish and loves attention. We would each play one of the girls, and one of the brothers. A story for them getting over their problems with each other, forging friendships and even finding love, all while the war rages on.
Plot 3#: This one requires a girl, and is, again, meant to be a kind of cute RP. Basically, my character is dead. He's a ghost. He doesn't know how or why, and what's worse, he doesn't remember who he is. He wakes up to find his body in a junkyard, and tries to find out how he died. While he's just floating around, however, your character, a young reporter, is killed by a hired gun of a mob. My character then finds he can rewind time to four minutes before a person's death, and possess objects to prevent the death from happening, thus changing their fate. He can also then be seen by the person who he saved from death, and teams up with your character, hoping to find the person who killed him. But the plot goes down deep, and as they rewind deaths and uncover clues, it's clear that it's not just them, but possibly the entire country that is at stake.
Plot #4: An alien rp. This could require a boy or a girl, it doesn't really matter. Set in a post-apocalyptic world, Earth is pretty much a desert. No water. No resources. And no people. Well, that actually depends. See, I kinda wanna do two different eps with this same sorta plot-line. Either a post-apocalyptic world with mutant monsters and very few humans, or in one where one human survives through cryogenic refrigeration. Aliens arrive on earth, searching for their cosmic origins. They saw Earth as a thriving settlement of creatures not too different from them, and sent scouts to reach and greet them. Only the scout arrives too late, and Earth is already ruined. The scout doesn't want to go back empty handed, however, and takes your character with them, so they can study you.
Plot #5: A murder on a train. Or rather, on a giant steam-driven airship. Takes place in a steampunk setting in Victorian London, at the height of it's empire. My character is a young, educated Chinese man who was born and raised in Cambridge, but is very much discriminated against in the white society. He takes a trip to India onboard an airship, as part of his final assignment requires going abroad to study exotic cultures. Your character is an upper class lady with a rebellious streak on vacation with her strict parents.
Unaware to the passengers onboard, however, a Jack the Ripper-esque serial killer is onboard, along with several shady figures. As crew members start to drop in the middle of the journey and a Steam-Energy bigwig winds up poisoned, people start to point fingers and it's up to our characters, tossed together amidst the chaos, to find out the truth, before anyone else dies. Who is the serial killer? How are they connected to Steam Energy Corporations? And why is it so important that the mysterious cargo onboard reaches India without delay?
Plot #6: This plot takes place in a universe where magic does exist, but the ability to perform magic is passed down through blood and only certain types of magic can be used through that blood. The strength of the blood is also a very important factor in how powerful the magic is. There is a special academy for teaching children to utilize their magic, and they have a system in place to stop them from abusing their skills. Every child is partnered with a Buddy, this Buddy is tethered to them through magic. Their magical energies are linked, so one Buddy uses their magic by drawing off of their Buddy's energy. This is to assure that they won't use dangerous spells, as it will have repurcussions on another person. The Buddy is also punished if the first Buddy breaks a rule, an example is if the first Buddy breaks a window, then the second Buddy gets detention for it. And if the second Buddy casts a magic spell they aren't supposed to, the first Buddy will be punished accordingly.
Buddies are almost always the same gender and have the same types of magical energy. They also share the same dorm and have the same tasks. This norm, however, is broken for the first time with the tethering of my character, a boy, to your character, a girl. Both have differing types of magical energy, differing genders, and even differing social status, your character being rich and my character coming from a poorer background. Because of the character's inability to get along and their differing magical types, they are quickly labeled as losers and fail every test, receiving the worst dorms, food, and allowance. But, as time goes on, they stumble across a mystery in the academy, one that threatens their lives and forces them to work together. The horrible truth behind the academy's kind and warm front, and how students are being targeted by the staff.
Those are my plots that I really want to play.
* Italicized means I'd like to play it
Popular girlxUnpopular boy
Childhood friendxChildhood friend
Blind boyxNormal girl
Fandoms I will do*
*No cannon characters. They can be referenced but I don't want them played.
Baka to Test
Under the Dome
Yu Yu Hakusho
To Love Ru
Detective Conan/Kaito Kid
Zero no Tsukaima
Please PM me if you are interested OR if you have a plot that you are dying to play but can't find anything remotely resembling it. I will play it.
**Yes, I know I posted this before but I added stuff to it now, I was too lazy to write a whole new one, please don't think less of meee!**