Looking for a partner for a yaoi RP ^_^
Greetings fellow RP'ers!
I'm currently searching for a partner who might be interested in doing a yaoi roleplay. Below you can find information about what I'm looking for and the kind of things I'm comfortable with doing. I hope to hear from you all soon! Make sure you check the bottom of this post to see if I'm currently looking for partners ^_^
While I don't have a solid plot in mind just yet, I do have a few 'base pairings' for a plot to be made from. If you see a pairing that interests you, post a reply and I'll send you a PM! From there we can brainstorm ideas for a truly interesting plot. Check the spoiler below for this list. If you have questions about a base, please ask ^_^
My Preferences and Requirements for a Partner
Usually I'm very lenient with my partners, but there are certain things that seem like a must for me:
1. Please be semi-literate with your posts. I understand writer's block and being short of time every now and again, but I would like to see well thought out posts that contain at LEAST one paragraph. If the RP is going a bit slow, I understand if the posts get a bit shorter though.
2. I love people who reply fast to a thread. I'm on EST time, but I'm perfectly fine with a partner from a different time zone. As long as the roleplay isn't going dead for weeks without notice, I'm perfectly fine with most anyone ^_^
What I'm Comfortable With
I'm comfortable with many things for roleplays, especially yaoi, but I still made a handy little list of the things I like doing and am comfortable with.
1. The rating. When it comes to yaoi, I'll do anything from fluff to 18+. It all depends on what you, as my partner, would like to do. I'm honestly more comfortable with the more 18+ ranges, but I'll use fluff it that's what you like better.
2. The genre. I love a mixture of genres, but the ones I prefer are fantasy, horror, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, historical fantasy, steampunk, and some realism. My only problem with realism is usually somewhere along the way it ends up becoming something with fantasy or supernatural elements. While it doesn't count as a 'genre', I also like things like 'battle arenas' or 'murder mystery/kidnap/torture' stories.
3. Themes. I really like darker themed roleplays, but I also like the super cute stuff. I can normally find a happy medium with just about anything though.
I can't wait to hear from you all ^_^
Searching for Partners?: Currently on hold! :)