I was thinking that we need another fleet roleplay, only we need to decide on the setting first.
Now my idea is to keep it small, and have say -
1 x Carrier
1 x General Ship
1 x Battleship
Now here are some of the settings that I know, know something about, or could likely research via a wikia
- Star Wars (Just done one there, so I'd rather choose another setting)
- Star Trek Prime
- Babylon 5, either thinking AU where Babylon 5 is destroyed in Season 1 (Deus Ex Machina), or post Season 5
- Halo I know mainly through wikia and would need a Co-GM.
- Mass Effect is the same as above
- Phase World (Kevin Siembaba won't allow any decent wikia's being created - he is just that much of a dick). It is a great setting though.
- 40k (I know nothing about this really), and would need a Co-GM
- Macross I really don't know anything about, at all
- Any more that I've missed?
What I would suggest is that whatever setting we pick, no one can choose any polities from it, and must pick from elsewhere.
So what are people's thoughts on these?
I like it. If we're going to include Palladium products, I would suggest Aliens Unlimited: Galaxy Guide. I also have Fleets of the Three Galaxies.
I could roll with several different fleet setups.
Babylon 5, oh pretty please... *drools*
Halo or Mass effect please cause that's all i really know :D
Originally Posted by Tearstone
Originally Posted by Forsythe
What if we sandwiched Aliens Unlimited, Babylon 5,m and Mass Effect altogether in the same galaxy?
Originally Posted by Demonx
Looking at the B5, and ME one (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Milky_Way) they don't impinge on each other, and I know that Palladium AU only takes up a small portion. Trouble is there isn't much information for the other players. Although they are certainly doable :)
I'd be up for Mass Effect or 40k. Not into mashups personally, though I'd be willing to give it a go.
I'll take a Nix class, a Hyperion, and a Thorax, all with nano and sensor boosters and target painters, full compliment of drones, all Tech 2 ships and equipment.
For the flying hell of it, I will throw you all for a loop and suggest FTL: Faster Than Light as a setting.