Auren Mara Cain
Why God chose you to rule New Earth
Auren cultivated the strong and the faithful during the end days. He uplifted champions of the light to fight for Paradise. With Auren's help, the Son walked the Earth again with faithful and loyal at his side. It was Auren whose radiant glow seared away the flesh and cracked skin of the sinful and the unholy. He was one of few who lead the charge against the armies of the Inferno, and he who stood vigil over the fallen and wounded, shepherding their souls to Paradise. Auren stood at the end of the world, looking down into the abyss of what would become of the Earth, and beseeched the Great Lord, "Can we not preserve it? Is it so crestfallen that it cannot be saved?" And the Great Lord was silent for a time. Contemplating what would be done.
The Great Lord then decided that New Earth would be governed by Auren alongside other worthy angels. The Great Lord charged Auren with maintaining the stability of the born-again planet. As Atlus held up the world, so would Auren.
Auren is New Earth's custodian and administrator.
You Are the God of What?
Auren Mara Cain rules over the domains of Order, of Sunlight, Cinders and Creation. It is he who oversees the rising and setting of Sol's Sun, yet his influence fades at Dawn, and at Twilight (Evening). He oversees the spinning of the planet, as well as the formation of landmasses. With a mere thought, Auren may conjure expressions of his will into the world.
What Powers Do You Have?
Auren possesses all the awesome power of a sun, and he lets that be known in every expression of his will. His very presence exudes an aura of radiance that casts out sinners and shadows alike. He may travel at extreme speeds by condensing his body into a cask of light, and zipping across the world in this vessel. He can hurl bolts and streams of sunlight from his hands and he may, at will, calm the minds of mortals and open them up to suggestion. War and conflict are very disorderly, and that is a transgression against Auren. Lastly, he was gifted by the Great Lord an all-seeing eye. Contrary to it's name, Auren may only view the world that which sunlight touches. He is as blind as any other being is in the dark.
What do you call the religion that people will follow by worshipping you?
The religion is called the Bright. Auren's followers and worshippers are called Itempans ( ee - tem - pens).
What are your "Ten Commandments"
1) Circles are sacred to the Bright and to Auren. In architecture based around Bright societies, circles will be used only to design the holiest of buildings and sites.
2) One must not deal in the misgivings of the Dark. For that is a transgression against Auren.
3) One must not blaspheme against the Order of the Bright, for they are the conduit through which Auren expresses his will. To do so would be a transgression against Auren.
4) Auren was the first, and the greatest of all other Gods. Heed not the lies of those who would speak otherwise.
5) Rise as the sun rises. Lie as it sets. Bask in the day, and rest your soul at night. Auren wishes to gaze down upon all his children.
6) Heresy is to be rooted out, but not unjustly. Fair trial to all who are claimed to blaspheme until innocence is proven otherwise.
7) The number Seven is sacred to the Bright and to Auren. All professions and ranks will end at it's seventh level, the highest in which a faithful Itempan may elevate themselves to.