[Casual/Advanced] Seeking fun, literate partners!
Hello all! I’m Chesh, a friendly, 21+ aged, female role-player/writer with quite a few years experience under mah belt, so I’m eager to find equally friendly partners to form some exciting plottage with. =D
Things worth key-notes I guess would be:
• You guys consider me "advanced/elite," I consider myself intermediate/advanced. You can decide for yourself, but fair warning: I do enjoy posts with substance. While length is never at the top of my list of concerns, when I give a good solid 5-8 paragraphs, I don't want to see three in return, know what I'm saying...?
• I love it when my partner’s spelling and grammar is double-checked!
• No romance, adventure ONLY! I'm so tired of boring romance...gah...
• I prefer the medieval fantasy genre.
• I usually play inhuman character models (orcs, trolls, ogres, shape-shifters, dragons, wolf-weres, aliens, cyborgs, quadrupeds (Cheshire kitties xD), taurs, satyrs/fauns and pretty much anything anthropomorphic on top). So if that bothers you, gtfo.
• I have one million+10 plot ideas if you need one otherwise feel free to toss me yours! =3
• I role-play through PMs ONLY!
• I only role-pay with adults, sorry. I’m tired of immaturity. Be 18 or older, please. But 20 and older would be even better. X3 I prefer interacting with people that are at least semi-close to my age. lol
Here’s a couple things I could have plots for in a heartbeat: -
- Adventurer/Injured Traveler
- Hermit/Injured Traveler
- Warrior/Young Warrior
(And any combination thereof. lol)
My list of pet-peeves and "Don't even bother"s:
*Note: I never, ever expect romance to happen. If it happens, it happens; but I certainly never plan it ahead of time or expect it. Romance isn’t planned, not IRL or out of it; life and love possess no script but instead are blank pages to be filled at our leisure. Enjoy what comes instead of seeking that which you may never find at all.
**Note II: I will NOT write smut. If you can't elegantly describe an adult situation using intelligent, non-vulgar language, then you're obviously not the sort of writer I'd enjoy interacting with and I will never, EVER write "furry porn." It just won't happen. Ever.
***Note III: If you require your writing partner be a certain sex (what everyone seems to call gender), then don't even contact me. I don't care if you're a male playing females or a female that plays males. Who gives a freaking sh*t? lol