Dungeons and Aliens (OOC)
So, for the moment, i am looking for the characters before i design the world. So, here is the Character Sheet template, and remember, you can't be a master of everything.
So, for those of you who weren't in the Interest Check. This is a classic DnD style RP, only with Aliens from any form of media, within reason, instead of fantasy races.
And before you post, this is the rough idea of Classes i am looking for:
- A Wizard (A being who wields magic to attack and defend. They can turn sparks into world-consuming inferno's and light drizzles into Exodus-like monsoons.)
- A Warrior (A "Jack-of-all-Trades, master of none" as you would. Can use a sword and shield, basic magic and a bow. But isn't as good with a sword as the Barbarian, not as powerful as the Wizard, and not as accurate as the Archer.)
- A Thief (Specializes in light weapons, a club or a knife, maybe a shortsword... Is light on their feet, but relies solely on that, could never hope to overpower any other melee-specialised unit. This person can and will steal the braces right off your trousers and will have sold them to someone on the other side of the country before you realize they are gone.)
- An Archer (Is a master with a bow, able to make shots that would make Robin Hood feel inadequate. can point the bow away from their target, close their eyes, loose the arrow and you can bet good money that the target still ends up with that arrow sticking out of them.)
- A Healer (Master of White magic and medical science, able to heal and buff their allies, however isn't compeltely defenseless, they can attack with basic magic or a small sword. The Healer can turn a full infirmary into a galaxy-conquering horde in a matter of moments.)
- A Barbarian (The Ultimate melee combatant, this thing will charge straight up to the most horrific nightmares ever to crawl out of Satans arsehole and, Quoth: "try and twat it one." For them, fighting is the first, second, third and last resort. Generally dual weilding very large weapons, or single-weilding one ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC weapon.)
Race: (Name and link to its Wiki page)
Class: (What your class is called, it gives you +5 to one of your skills and +1 to one of your physical attributes)
Appearance: (Text or pictures)
Preferred Weapons: (What kind of weapons do you specialise in? One handed Swords? Poleaxes? Staves? Knives? You can have a maximum of 2. But this might be increased by your Racial/Cultural perk.)
Current Equipment: (What do you have on you at the moment? This includes weapons, armour and other equipment. Also, tell me their stats, how much damage do they do? Nobody can start with an enchanted weapon unless it's part of your Cultural or Racial perk.)
Racial Perk: (Racial Perks and Cultural Perks are things that i will decide based on your CS, the Racial Perk comes from what race you are. Feel free to suggest what your perk might be, however, i will balance it if i deem it too good.)
Cultural Perk: (This perk you get based on where you grew up, so someone who grew up in a Capital city will have a different perk from someone who grew up in a small mountain town. This will also be based on your Bio.)
you have 24 points to spend, spend them wisely.
Health: (This is how much health you have)
Stamina: (This is essentially MP, but since many people can't use Magic, this is just Stamina.)
Strength: (The higher it is, the easier it is to lift/smash things, as well as shows how well you shrug off physical attacks)
Spirit: (The higher this is, the more powerful your magic is, and the easier you resist magic.)
Intelligence: (Higher levels of Intelligence help with Puzzles. Also, every point grants you an extra 2 Skill points to begin with.)
Agility: (This helps you to dodge attacks and run away from enemies, also grants increased chance of first strike or stealth attack.)
You start with 1 in each of these, and have a total of 40 extra points to spend, and can only assign up to 14 points to each stat, to start off with (meaning you start with a maximum of 15 in any one stat, except the stat which you get +5 you get, in which you can get a maximum of 20.) When you level up, you gain 5 points to spend. You level up by gaining 10 experience, i will assign experience depending on your accomplishments... And those attempting to cheat this system will be met with harsh consequences...
Not sure if this is ok... Please tell me if you spot flaws.