[Advanced] Forget love, I'd rather fall into roleplay
My name is Keloryn, nice to meet you. I'm a modest roleplayer looking for a small handful of roleplays, preferably over e-mail (however, PM is fine, too). I'm not super hard to please, and for that, I'm going to keep this entire thread short and sweet. Before we begin with rules and genres, a little about me: I'm twenty-two, female, and from Scotland. I'm currently working on my Masters' program in Biophysical chemistry, so, I'm up at all times of the night, which will make it very easy to roleplay with my American friends. That being said, I will make sure to get you a post at least once a day unless something special comes up; however, if you are looking for a roleplayer whom will respond several billion times a day, I'm not your girl.
Without further ado, some basic ground rules so we can play nice together:
1. I prefer to play males, to be honest, but you are welcome to play whatever gender you'd like. I do like romance in my roleplays; however, it's not mandatory. For romance, I'm willing to dabble in male/female and male/male.
2. I prefer about three paragraphs for a post. I do enjoy reading more than: "She smiled." I will respond to whatever you give me, so, if you write a Stephen King novel, I'll give you a Stephen King novel right back.
3. I have no limits, but if you do, feel free to let me know. I will happily respect them.
4. Have a sense of humour. If you don't, we probably won't get along.
6. I would prefer if you could respond at least once every two or three days. The more, the better, but I'm a university student and I understand that lives can get busy. I will always let you know if I will be away for an extended period of time, and I ask you do the same.
I feel like the rest should be fairly well ground in to you by now, so, I'm not going to keep harping on and on. So, shall we discuss some genres? I think so!
For genres, I'm open to a lot of things but I don't own a television nor do I watch American TV, so, I don't really have any fandoms that I roleplay. I also don't have any plots, but feel free to suggest them and/or we can come up with one collaboratively.
1. I love American history and I absolutely adore roleplaying it, ie: Civil War, Westward Expansion (wild West), Revolutionary war, etc.
2. Modern- any setting, any plot. I'm not interested in roleplaying secondary school (high school).
3. Ancient history - Roman, Greek, Egyptian empire(s), etc.
4. Strange pairings - surprise me!
That's really all I have, but I am super, super open to ideas and I hope you propose some.
Last but not least, feel free to post here or contact me through PM or email. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org