Silverwolf's Signature/Avatar/Wallpaper Request Center
Hello everyone! MissCapnCrunch gave me the idea to start my own one of these when we were chatting; and I was hesitant to because of limited time; but I'm willing to give it a try. That said, because I have limited time, I won't be able to spit out a sig or avatar set every other day :p (she is FAST though, isn't she? ;) )
To be a little different from everyone else, I will not only offer sig/avatar sets, but if you want a wallpaper, I'll make it! Those won't take any longer than sigs; OR you can order up a matching sig/avatar/wallpaper set! A trio--how cool is that?
Since I can't very well expect people to want me to make their sigs without a sample of my work, here are a few examples of stuff that I have made in the past for myself (for use at other forums):
For more of my work, including a few wallpapers, here's the link to my GALLERY
If you like my work, note that I will certainly put the same effort into your sig and avatar set as I do my own. Because of this, it will likely take me a couple of day per set to get yours out to you. Be patient, and if you think I forgot you, send me a PM--or post here; I'll get back to you, I promise. I love to use Photoshop, and as you can see, I know my way around things. I will do work of most any size and shape, but I will not make severely oversized signatures; this is not fun for people to look at; it's annoying, and I won't contribute to the problem :p. Here are a few rules that I will follow in regards to making sigs/avatars:
1. The max avatar size allowed by the forum is 150x150. Ever avatar I make will be this size, unless you specify otherwise.
2. I will make most any size you want, but I will not make something that is ridiculously over-sized if you tell me you intend to use it for a signature. You'd have to be wanting something really big for me not to do it though.
3. Unless you specify otherwise, I will give you a jpg image. If you want a different format, just let me know :)
4. Sometimes life happens; while I will work on any sig/avatar request, I might be delayed. All's fair in PS and RPs, right?
5. While I do not use watermarks, please do NOT claim stuff I make as your own. No need to specifically credit me, just don't go pretending you made it; that's jut cold.
6. You must specify the screen resolution (if requesting a wallpaper) you use so that I know what size to make it! For example, do you use 800x600? 1600x900 (that's what I use).
7. MissCapnCrunch has become someone I consider a dear friend, who does good work; she gave me the idea to make my own "shop" of sorts, so if I actually get people interested in my work, I have her to thank for that. She made the sig/avatar I am using at the time of this post ;)
Sample Sizes: These are just a few examples of sizes I can work with, and that I deem reasonable. Again, if you have something specific in mind, just let me know.
Request type: (Signature, Avatar, Wallpaper, Double set [sig/avatar], triple set [sig/avvie/wallpaper])
Size: (The dimensions of the sig you want)
Theme: (what is your sig about? Please do NOT just include a name like "Highlander" for example. Specify if it is a video game, book, film, etc)
Text: (what, if any, text do you wish in your sig. If none, leave blank. If you want text but want to leave it up to me, say so)
Images: (What images you want me to use in your sig. If you have none in mind, leave blank).
Other: (Anything else I should know about what you are looking for. The more details you give me, the better I can match what you want)
Come on, you know you want something ;)