Attack On Titan Recruitment! - Free/Casual -
One hundred years prior to the beginning of the story, giant humanoid creatures called Titans (巨人 Kyojin?) have forced humanity to retreat into a system of concentric Walls (ウォール Wōru?) known as Wall Maria (ウォール・マリア Wōru Maria?, outermost), Wall Rosé (ウォール・ローゼ Wōru Rōze?, middle), and Wall Sina (ウォール・シーナ Wōru Shīna?, innermost). Inside these walls, humanity lived in peace for one hundred years, but in the beginning of the story, a sudden attack by a gigantic sixty-meter Titan and a smaller Titan covered in armor plates causes the outermost wall to be breached, forcing mankind to abandon the land between Wall Maria and Wall Rosé, which leads to famine and turmoil.
Little is known about the Titans, giant creatures that are usually between 3-15 meters tall with a few exceptions. The Titans instinctively attack and devour ordinary humans on sight. However, they apparently do not need to feed to survive, as they do not prey on other animals, even with the long absence of humans, and can survive by absorbing sunlight. They have hard skin and regenerative abilities, and can only be killed by a deep incision on the base of the neck. This weakness led to the development of the Vertical Maneuvering Equipment (立体機動装置 Rittai Kidō Sōchi?), allowing humans to navigate quickly in a three-dimensional space to access the Titans' weak point. Although it allows great mobility to a skilled user, it carries a large risk of overtaxing the muscles, requiring special physical conditioning and a sense of balance to master it.
[We are not following the canon timeline, but our own story.]
- No G-Modding
- Be respectful
- Rated MA for Mature
- You may start in any rank you chose, but I suggest you start as a Future Student. This would mean your character will soon become a corps graduate, but has yet to join the cause.
- If you choose to be a higher rank, be prepared to post very little. Once this begins, we will start within the outermost wall, Wall Maria. After the Titan attacks, we shall start to retreat within the other walls.
- The reason you should be a Future Student, is because I believe everyone will be more interactive that way, because everyone will be a group.
- Don't get me wrong, I still need people to fill in as Training Officers and Higher ranks, so if somebody could do that, that would be greatly appreciated.
- You may have up to three characters, which would be extremely great regarding what I said earlier about having higher ranked characters.
- In aspect to the normal titans that try to eat humans, you as a player are able to control them. You may have them interact with your character as you see fit, but you may not have the titans kill other players characters. If you want that, you will have to pm the other player and deal with it together.
- As for the destruction of the walls and giant hordes of Titans attacking, I myself will carry that plan out, or I'll let others know they have the power to do it themselves.
- I don't want there to be too many of our characters to be able to transform into Titans. I know it may be difficult to find a picture of a human titan other than the ones in the show/manga, but if you can find one other than the ones in the real anime then go ahead and post it. If you can't find an image, describing it would work just fine. I also don't want everyone to be ultimately strong in combat against the regular man-eating Titans, there has to be those that have strong skills in other aspects other than combat. We need a leader, a strategists, scientist, shy people, weak people, medium people, you know what I mean?
- As of right now, I can only have 2 other character who can transform into Titans, so if you want it, you must post it first, no reservations. First come, first served.
- At least a paragraph per post. This means that there should be, at minimum, four to five complete sentences. Please no 'one sentence' posting. There is always something to write about, your character feelings, his/hers surroundings, noise, anything. You can keep it simple, just have more than four sentences. Thank you.
[I'm not sure if these rules are too strict, but I believe they are reasonable and able to be followed. Let's just have fun]
- Sokolov Hayate (Squad Leader)
- Clementine ‘Clem’ Tosa (Veteran)
- Gale Durnin (Veteran)
- Haines Techeira
- Eve Durnin
- Sex: (Male or Female)
- Rank: (Regular Civilian, Future Student, 105th Corps Graduate, Military Police Brigade, Garrison, Survey Corps)
- Appearance: (If no image, write a full description)
- Titan: (Can your character become a Titan?)
- Bio: (What happened to them before the Titans destroyed the first wall, assuming they were there)
- Ability/Combat Skill-Set: (What is their strong suit? Battle? Tactics? Leadership? Etc.)
- Battle Skill: (Out of 10)
- Agility: (Out of 10)
- Strategy: (Out of 10)
- Teamwork: (Out of 10)
- Camaraderie: (Out of 10)
As of right now, this is what has happened in the IC. Wall Maria has been destroyed by a colossal Titan. Many 15-meter class and below Titans have entered the walls. Destruction and chaos roamed the streets until the Scout Corps showed up to help. They fought the Titans, but it was a lost cause. The Titans overwhelmed in numbers, killing everything and everyone within the safe haven of Wall Maria. Now, limited ferries have became available to whomever may mount them first. Civilians fought their way into these boats and prepared to enter the protection of Wall Rose. Therefore, if you decide to join this RP, we start within the boundaries of the middle wall. As stated in the rules, you (the joining individual) are capable of being a future student, a corps member, etc. etc. You shape your own character to your liking, just don't overpower their abilities to fight Titans. Not everyone is a strong fighter, some are mainly intelligent and use those smarts to win battles. Chose wisely and hope you enjoy this as much as I have.