Alright, so shes been making graphics for several years now and am currently a graphic design student. After much debating have decided to open this shop to try and improve by working on requests for others, hopefully being able to work on some things she normally wouldn't do.
The majority of things shes worked on are based around anime images and occasionally game images, but shes open to using any other type of image(photos, western art etc) as long as the quality is decent enough.
She can work on signatures, avatars, roleplay banners and maybe even some miscellaneous graphics. Feel free to ask for signature and avatar sets as well.
She does not draw. All images used belong to their respective creators.
• 1. Please place credit in your signatures
• 2. Don't rush, graphics will be done as quickly as possible. She goes to school four days a week and has work to do for said classes at home as well, a roleplay to run and some other hobbies (coughvideogameaddictioncough) so please be patient.
• 3. Please don't flood the thread with random chatter, take that to VM or PM.
• 4. If you'd like anything changed on your request, say so and she'll do her best to do so.
• 5. If used off site please credit in your sig as usual and link back, along with posting a link in the shop thread to the account its being used for.
• 6. Only five requests will be accepted at a time and no more will be accepted until the current batch is finished.
• 7. Using the link she provides is fine but you should save it yourself in case it gets deleted.
• Graphic Type: Signature, Avatar, RP banner, Other graphic.
• Size: What dimensions? Small Medium Large etc. Avatar will be saved at 150x150 unless asked otherwise
• Text: Any text you would like, please avoid overly long quotes.
• Image: The image you would like used, please provide a relatively good quality image to work with.
• Theme: What colors would you like to see, would you like a sci-fi look or a fantasy look. Things of that nature.
• Border Type: Would you like any part of the image to pop out, would you like a solid faded or rough outline
• Other: Anything else
Only accepting requests on a "when she feels like it" basis. Ask and she might do it if she has time or it sparks interest