In Character Info:
As the war wages on, the people of Skyrim cointinue their daily lives. Some become very involved with political issues, fighting on the streets is more common. There is little love to go around anymore, because life is so short. Many people just want the coin. Dragons have attacked many small towns. Skyrim was coming to an end, until now. The coming of the Dragonborn has lifted a weight off of Skyrim.
The Greybeards of High Hrothgar have discovered something new, something incredible. They created a new word, called Dragonbend. Dragonbend bends the mind of a dragon, and makes them become friendly. With dragonbend, one can tame a dragon. The Way of the Voice is becoming stronger, and so are you.
Out of Character Info:
Skyrim, the northernmost province of Tamriel, is a cold and mountainous region. It is also known as the Old Kingdom or Fatherland. Many past battles have given it a rugged, ravaged appearance. Though currently inhabited by the human race of Nords, it was long ago inhabited by elves, who had resided there since time immemorial.
Until very recently, dragons were coming back to the land of Skyrim. Many didn't believe it, until the Dragonborn showed up. The Dragonborn is one with dragons blood. They can learn the Way of the Voice, which is the dragons language. Dragonborn slowly and progressively learn new words as they cointinue their adventures. Once they learn a new word, they must obtain a dragons soul.
A dragons soul is obtained after the Dragonborn kills a dragon. The Dragonborn sucks the soul out of the dragon. Once the Dragonborn has the soul, they can use the word they previously learned. Recently, the Greybeards of High Hrothgar, monks that study the Way of the Voice, have created a new word, Dragonbend. Dragonbend allows the Dragonborn, or a nord that knows the Way of the Voice, to bend a dragons mind. This makes the dragon become friendly, and you might even be able to tame one.
The Dragonborns message has become clear. Wipe out the dragons completely, or become friends with them.
1. No godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
2. No controlling others characters unless they say its ok.
3. If you manage to get into a fight, decide whether one will die, who will die, or if one will get injured, who will get injured. Your character has one life, everyones characters have one life. Don't just say: He shot an arrow into the Argonians neck. That would probably kill the other persons character. Ask the other person if you can kill or injure their character before you do any actions.
4. I'm the GM, duh. What I say goes down.
5. Make your CS first, then once your accepted, you can start RPing. Don't just jump in.
6. This is based off the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim video game, with a few tweaks. Only weaponry, armor, and what not from this game is allowed. No modern weaponry, or armor allowed.
7. A limit of 2 characters per person.
8. Have fun, please.
-Dragonborn (I pick the Dragonborn, and we already have one, so don't ask.)
Class: (You can pick up to 2 classes)
Appearance: (Picture or detailed description)
Bio: (History of your character)
Romance: (Open or Closed)
-Virik Tathval (Warrior/Archer)
-Anastasia Gabriela Isabelle Violet Homes (Warrior/Archer)
-Orin Dragontail (Dragonborn)
-Hagrag "True Steel" Foltest (Warrior/Mage)
-Orsal Blackbow (Mage/Archer)
-Eiri Stendhal (Warrior)