Fast Assault; Short Range / Hand-to-Hand combat
Forearm Mounted Mono-Molecular Blade [Left arm]
Twin Vulcan Miniguns w/ Explosive Rounds [Right Arm; 6000 rounds]
Frag Bursters [Front of Shoulders, chest plate and front of legs] - Columns of fragmentation explosives directed forward for versatile short range use. Can be used much like a shotgun or a point-defense system. Three uses only.
Chaff Bursters [Along Napthis's 'spine', back of legs, back of arms] - Used for disrupting missile locks and electronics. Can be used five times.
- Nepthis is a one of a kind mech.
- It features a life support system which hooks up to Pandora's pilot suit.
- The suit is connected to her artificial heart and lungs.
- The suit has its own power supply but is only capable of operation on its own in 48 hour increments before it needs to recharge its power supply. Recharging takes approximately 3 hours.
- Nepthis was built to ensure maximum dexterity and agility; its joints use hydraulic tubing to replicate muscles rather than gears. This allows for Nepthis to be very flexible and move in ways a normal mech wouldn't. It was built as such to accommodate the pilot's own lack of mobility.
- Every person to pilot Nepthis has been mortally wounded in one way or another. The corporation that built Nepthis has come to call it the Sarcophagus; the pilot runs Nepthis until she or he is dead, if the pilot chooses not to be with Nepthis, the suit will eventually run out of power and he/she will die.
- Nepthis only interfaces with the suit, therefore making the current pilot the only operator.
- How Uroboros managed to acquire Nepthis is unknown.