Night is what brings darkness. The darkness is when there are killings. When the living are ended of their life. The night brings war. Night is not forever though; it is temporary. After night, the sun will come and bring it's peaceful light onto the lands. As such, after war there is peace. Unfortunately, the sun doesn't shine it's light forever. Likewise, war will rise again. Maybe one day... In a New World Order, the day will forever reign.
The sun shines.
In a time of peace, The villages of Leaf, Stone, Sand, Mist, and Cloud have gathered. It has been over 100 years since the fall of a masked man who had once threatened the world, and now the land is at peace. The villages have gathered once more for the annual Chunnin exams and many genin have competed... But this story is not of the competition. No, it is the story of the genin who became chunnin on that day. The story of what happened after that day. You see, that day, when war descended upon the nations once more, they arrived. The men that arrived on that day, bearing nothing but hatred for their fellow men, gave one vow as they marched down the many village streets.
"All this land shall be ours, to grow our crops. All its people shall be our slaves, to tend the fields. All the royals shall be our loyal pawns, to deceive the workers. All the world shall belong to us, to be ours. The future is not yours, but ours."
And as soon as they arrived, so too did they vanish into obscurity. These men, who wore cloaks of midnight black and bore the sign of the red cloud, were Akatsuki. The Akatsuki had returned, and a new tale was forged from the seeds of their evil.
How will your part in this story unfold?
You are one of many people -- One of a million others -- and you share something in common with many others. You are a shinobi. On the day where many gained a new rank as chunnin, men in cloaks made a threat against your world. You have been cast, unprepared, into a war between Gods. Will you rise up and become greater than these monsters? Or will you become a monster yourself, and join them in forging a world of greed? Whatever choice you make, remember, these are your choices, your resolve, and your ninja way.
Naruto: New World Order High-Casual. Original. Non-Canon.
You're GMs: Ichthys, Lyfe, Connor, Syn
Welcome to our RP! This RP is loosely based off of Naruto. By loosely, I mean that Canon People, and Canon Events have never happened. However, Canon Places, jutsu, and such do. This means you can create your own clans, Kekkei Genkai, and even jutsu!
After being apart of many Naruto RPs ourselves, we have made this in hopes of being different from the rest. Free from the curse of a short lifespan. This is done by making some certain rules that we felt are necessary, and/or have seen other RPs destroyed because of the lack of those certain rules. Plot-wise, this RP will be pretty free. You can make your own organizations, and, in certain occasions, even your own villages! We encourage creativity a lot here, so keep that in mind. Remember, though, we will have a sort of 'big', or 'main' plot that will make things happen sometimes. Anyways, we thank-you for being interested in our RP and we hope you enjoy it.
Please know that if for whatever reason you are not enjoying this RP, such as you believe a GM is being biased, then let us know. We will do our best to keep this RP living, and enjoyable! Now, we got to the necessary rules and such.
1) Standard Roleplaying Rules: No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Autohitting, etc etc.
2) Language is an art that has put men above apes, so don't soil that accomplishment with slander and swearing. Simply put, no (well, minimum) foul language.
3) Be polite to fellow Roleplayers! We will not put up with insults, flaming, bitching, and/or other rude comments. Trolling, in an unfriendly/unaccepted way, is also a massive folly.
4) Character Sheets require two acceptances to be "accepted". However, if one GM denies your character, then the fourth (and final) GM will be the ultimate decider.
5) The world called and it said, "A complete CS is a happy CS". Please do your best to fill out every section of the character sheet. If you truly can't fill a certain section out, for whatever reason, run it by one of the moderators. If nothing can be done, then just delete the section that cannot be filled. Of course, sections like Kekkai Genkai are optional, and can be automatically deleted.
6) Your FIRST character must be a Chunnin or Genin, as this RP beings immediately after the Chunnin exams. Your character could be a: Genin who didn't pass the exams, a new Chunnin, or a somewhat more seasoned Chunnin.
7) In an effort for equality, Shinobi of the same rank should be of the same power. Thus, Chunnin will be identical to power to other Chunnin (albeit a Chunnin who is more experienced may have a little more power). Or a Sannin will be a tiny bit more powerful than a Jonin.
8) The higher rank your Shinobi is, the more we expect from you. In other words, if you want a Kage, then you must have a pretty fantastic CS, be active in the IC/OOC, and have great grammar/spelling.
9) You cannot reserve a specific spot. If you want a certain position, you're gonna have to make the CS first. It is always first come, first serve.
10) GMs have final say on EVERYTHING. They may not need to provide a reason on certain things, in certain scenarios. Keep in mind that we are here for you, so if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Jutsu Restrictions -Certain scenarios may differ.-
While the regular sharingan (AKA 1-3 tomoe) is basically the same, you may not start off with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Anything beyond 1-3 tomoe will have to be gained IC in a legitimate way. In other words, you must go through some sort of extreme emotional trauma IC that is triggered by anoter Player, and not an NPC.
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
This can only be obtained by fusing your legitimately gained Mangekyou Sharingan with another legitimately gained Mangekyou Sharingan.
First of all, it isn't completely instant. There will be a delay of roughly 2 seconds. It, also, causes so much strain on the eye, that anything roughly larger than 1/2 the size of a human, for more than a couple of seconds, will permanently blind that eye. Also, if you have shape manipulation, it isn't going to be on the scale of creating a giant of god fire. Instead, shape manipulation is relatively clumsy and is unable to make well-defined or complex shapes.
It can be dispelled by a large chakra surge from another Shinobi, though not in any other way (besides the canon way of having a Sharingan yourself).
Susano'o forms semi-slowly, and weighs down on the user like a sack of bricks -- The weight increases as Susano'o is put into his more complete forms, so you won't be capable of running around easily. The mere act of jumping should probably break every bone in your body. Also, if you manage to unlock Susano'o's weapons, you may not have Itachi's Yata Mirror or Tousuke Sword. Not to mention, Susano'o will drain a lot of chakra. You will probably run out of chakra long before you enemy does if all you rely on is Susano'o.
This jutsu does not allow you to be intangible during teleportation, nor have the ability to be intangible. Period. Also, the teleportation is not instant and takes a couple of seconds.
Body Flicker Technique
This jutsu cannot be used in combat. In other words, it cannot be used to flee from an impending strike (even if it is the first strike), nor can it be used to dodge.
Body Replacement/Substitution Technique
Limit once per battle, per day (in the RP).
Character Sheet -If you have any questions on open positions, look here. If a spot is taken, then you probably shouldn't go for it. And we do not reserve positions.-
[b]Name of Weapon or Item:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [Spoiler][img]URL HERE[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Name of Weapon or Item:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [Spoiler][img]URL HERE[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Name of Kekkei Genkai:[/b]
[URL="URL of Jutsu on Narutopedia"]NAME OF JUTSU[/URL]
[b]Name of Technique:[/b]
[b]Type of Jutsu:[/b]
[b]Name of Technique:[/b]
[b]Type of Jutsu:[/b]
I understand that, but I do it for the reason that you could have the Bijuu become active whenever, if you think about it.
I'd be okay with all three choices, but keep in mind I endorse Creativity to an extreme degree... >_> Also, if you are making an Uchiha make sure to read the Jutsu restrictions carefully, as some of those restrictions have to do with Sharingan and whatnot.
Basic Chakra Natures: Katon "Fire release" Appearance (Think this, but with no sleeves):
Personality: Amasu has a somewhat different philosophy then his kinsmen, partially due to the involvement of his half-sister Iza in his life, he is less aloof than some of his cousins, and is generally a good person to be around, though he is prone to self-consciousness and minor depression due to his father driving him to be a better shinobi than even his clansmen, often screaming and striking Amasu when he made a mistake during his training, though this would cause most to become silent and obedient, Amasu only became wilder, often sneaking out of his Clan's compound to mingle and make trouble amongst the common folk of Konoha during his youth, which was often met with harsh punishments when he returned. Amasu prides himself on his general intelligence, though does not hold himself higher because of it, due to this, Amasu had a difficult time developing friendships during his time as an academy student and Genin, finding it difficult to deal with the unintelligent and annoying, which most twelve year olds appear to be to a child like Amasu. Amasu suffers from ADHD, often being twitchy and minorly paranoid because of it, both in and outside of combat situations, though he has grown out of the major hyperactive stage of his youth and is mostly attentive in serious matters, but is known to ignore minor details in everyday life, such as shopping lists.