- Your Super Poison, Atlas Agent, needs some massive nerfing, primarily because you can literally kill a person in 5 post at with just a prick of that poison, and then you can control their dead body. THAT IS OP! YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY THAT WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THIS OTHER SHIT! And that fact that it's on the scales of all his snakes, that is even worse!
- You can summon swords on any part of your body. NO! You do not need this. Denied. There is not reason for you to have that.
- Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Juugo fused together with the possibility of Sage mode later on. Orochimaru was capable of fighting the 4 tailed Kyuubi, and he was WINNING! Mix that with the ability to heal himself in battle and the ability to form weapons from your body and you've got something bad. I'm serious, you can literally summon millions of snakes, all of which have your Overpowered Atlas Agent on them. You are already hard to kill with just Orochimaru powers, and then you've got Juugo's powers to nullify any physical weaknesses, and that's not even mentioning the fact that you've got armored scales. Your body modifications, your Juugo powers, and your accelerated healing factor makes this even worse.
- One handseal jutsu... F*** IT!
- Immense chakra reserves... You have the ability to heal any wound, the ability to reattach any lost limb, the ability to heal mortal wounds by shedding your skin and getting a new body, and you expect to be allowed IMMENSE CHAKRA RESERVES?
- Your genjutsu weakness is crap. You can sense vibrations in the air and body temperature. You can pretty much negate any genjutsu weakness right then and there.
- You can move your heart... Considering all your other powers, that is too much.
- Cell Assimilation... I AM AGAINST THIS! You have Juugo, Orochimaru, and Kabuto powers! YOU DO NOT NEED MORE! YOU DO NOT NEED THIS WHEN YOU CAN GET SAGE MODE! YOU CANNOT GIVE ANY REASON WHY SUCH A POWER IS NEEDED OR SHOULD EVEN BE ALLOWED! JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY DID IT IN THE CANON DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, KABUTO IS A F***ING BOSS! HE IS PWNING TWO OVERPOWERED UCHIHA! WE DO NOT NEED THAT! And lets be honest, 'gaining the weakness of the person you assimilate' doesn't really work when you have so much power already. Atleast when I made Akurei he had to lose all his other powers to use the powers of another guy, you can use yours and the stolen powers altogether.
- Lets be honest... Juugo's power nullifies the weakness of Sage mode. A person with Sage mode should not have that.
Kurono is probably more powerful than Kizaru could ever hope to be. There is no argument for that!
Kurono is so OP it isn't funny. I mean seriously, that is like 5 high powered KG in a single body. That is denied.
So it is for certain that Kurono is the one with
oh man I'm kinda excited, I gave Iza the jutsu Izanami before the manga did (not that it was that big a surprise) if it's the same as her one I officially will declare myself awesome
Some crappy CS of mine
I'll put his wrists and mouth only for the sword summoning. Wasn't really going to abuse it anyway.
His physical abilities are good, yeah. But he has low-powered ninjutsu. You didn't take that into account.
Yeah one handseal jutsu. Look through his Jutsu, it isn't that bad.
Yes, a lot of chakra. I do expect it. Thanks for pointing that out.
Sensing vibrations is part of what actual snakes do.
See above statement for moving the heart.
Caps lock is annoying, remember to turn it off next time. Ok I'll remove Cell assimilation we already talked about that on Skype, don't you remember?
Weakness of Sage Mode? It had a weakness? Would you rather him summon snakes that wrap around him and channel the chakra for him? Or would you rather me create clones and just use Sage Mode as much as I was going to originally? The 'stand still' part of Sage Mode was never a true weakness.
Edit: Also I love how you say the bio is fine, then ask me to change a couple of things on skype, then six days later you post an actual review.
Last edited by Lyfe; 04-04-2012 at 09:47 AM.
- Low powered ninjutsu? You summon snakes, and those snakes can be used to make a wall of snakes that creates a pretty powerful defense. (It's in the wiki, so it is possible.) Considering how even touching one of those snakes poisons somebody with your Atlas Agent, that is a large factor. And Juugo's ability to create weapons from his body, like rockets, and cannons, those are NOT low powered.
- I also remember saying you would take abilities the same way Kabuto did. Which is basically what your Cell Assimilation does in the first place.
- Requiring animals to use sage mode also had its flaws, as you still had to gather the chakra, (Which left you vulnerable, even with animals helping) and killing the animals could work as well. It's hard, but it is possible. (And lets be honest, you are already hard to kill with some of your powers, sage mode is one more kick in the balls.)
- You know, I'm against a character like this being able to steal powers like that. Lets be honest, at least the extremely OP Akurei had to kill the person first, keep the brain intact, and lost all his other powers to use the stolen ones. And he was vulnerable while changing powers. Again, you don't have that issue.
- The clones are an easy one to explain. First, the clones need to be set up. Second, you can only have a very small amount, otherwise you threaten to unbalance the whole system and turn to stone.