Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
- The user spews a stream of chakra infused gun-powder from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud, which can be used like a smokescreen. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.
Fire Release: Flame Bullet
- This technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil, or a continuous flamethrower. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has the power to wound or kill. This also keeps down the consumption of chakra. Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
- After forming the necessary seals, the user simply shoots out a blade of wind from their mouth. In the anime, instead of a blade, it took the form of what more resembles a powerful gust of wind.
Wind Release: Vacuum Sword
- The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
Dance of the Crescent Moon
- The user creates three shadow clones (In Tasuma's case he creates fake clones to throw his enemy off), and each one of them assaults the enemy from a blind spot. The attack occurs on three fronts simultaneously, Tasuma's lack of ability to create clones however severely hinders the power of the jutsu. Furthermore, the mighty attacks are severe and can result in fatal wonders if not countered. In addition, because of the magnificence this ninjutsu projects as they jump at the opponent's upper body in an orbital pattern, the elegance of which is reminiscent of the shape of a crescent moon.