Pandora's box is the ultimate maximum security prison. It is the only building on an airless moon, with only one way in or out. It is underground, and each prisoner has his own cell, and is frozen solid. For life.
It is all made to hold a race of abominations and their creator. These creatures are made from atrifical DNA and genetically operated nanobots. These things are created to be supersoldiers, made personally by their master for the sole purpose of terror and death.
However, the prison is thawing, and the creatures beginning to run rampant. So, in order to prevent the prison from being overrun by the monsters, a team of commandos was called in (you). You have the best equipment the Galactic empire has to offer, and a simple mission, with two goals.
1. Prevent the prison from being overrun.
2. Protect the civilian engineers working to fix the problem.
There is very little chance of your success alone, so it is reccomended that you release the creator of these creatures, a traitor who used his methods on himself, who is known by no other name than Black Hat, for the Fedora he wears, which he has taken from his home planet of Earth.
This game is for three to five other players. You will all be members of this team, and you can be any humanoid species with a max of six limbs and no supernatural powers. Strength, speed, and agility cap is three times that of average human, however the suit you are provided with in-game will double this max. You can choose from any of these specialists:
1. Hand-to-hand specialist: Trained for combat in small space with large amounts of enemies, is trained in martial arts appropriate to this species to use every limb of the body.
2. Heavy weaponry specialist: Uses rocket launcher, carries extra grenades, spare guns, anti-tank cannon, tripod mounted machine weapon, and Hornet missile case (details when game starts)
Higher body armor strength.
3. Sniper: Armed with a weapon capable of firing three round bursts at nearly triple the range of usual guns, also armed with shotgun.
4. Medic: Standard weaponry, but has the ability to heal minor injuries and provide a limited number of armor patches.
5. Defender: Carries a standard rifle and a massive sheild large enough to cover entire body. Also has a bubble shield generator, capable of withstanding about 1000, EU's (energy units, this translates to roughly two artillery strikes.) bubble shield can hold entire squad.
Higher body armor strength
Note: More than one person can be a specific type of specialist.
All weapons are mounted on the arm, and each suit has the ability to fly, although the defender and the Heavy weapons specialist have reduced speed and agility