In her moment of deep concentration, Seria had not noticed she was being watched from afar. By the half-breed woman, no less. Hearing the comments about her technique and the strangely enthusiastic request for a practice duel, Seria took a glance towards the other woman's twin swords, mentally gauging the length of their blades with a single sweep of her eyes. The blades were each approximately twenty-three inches in length. Seria was already closely familiar with the length of her own blade - precisely 58.5 inches.
"Thank you for your kind words." Seria responded, her words of thanks being more of a formality than a true show of gratitude. As she spoke again, she did so with the tone of a seasoned and experienced lecturer.
"However, I do not agree with your opinion. The blade of my own weapon is longer than a blade of a sword wielded with a single hand, and its tip is that of a spear. Such a weapon seeks only the heart of its opponent, and cares not for the weapons blocking its path."
With those words said, Seria lifted the weight of her nodachi into a two-handed grip, her actions a sign of agreeing to the woman's offer of sparring. Despite the other woman's half-Tiefling heritage, she harbored no ill feelings for her. Having been raised as a human during the formative years of her live, the characteristic hatred of Tieflings held Asimaar were not passed on to her. "While I do not wish for us to draw our blades under hostile circumstances, I do invite the chance to test my blade against those of another."
Positioning herself with her back turned towards her sparring partner, Seria's right hand held tightly on the weapon's grip, while her left hand was merely resting on the grip, open and relaxed, ready to finely position the weapon's blade as needed. Her head turned towards the other woman.
"I wait you to make the first move." Seria said, welcoming the woman to take her stance.
This is Soshi's proofreading monkey. It is currently trying to make sense of Soshi's post. Please do not disturb the proofreading monkey.
- Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate-based RPs (EKSU-CALLIBAH!)
- Movie, TV-show, Video Game-based RPs (usually)
- RPs that involve powers or magical abilities
- Sci-Fi, Fantasy
- RPs based on established media with original characters
- Reality-based RPs (If I wanted reality I'd go outside)
- School-based RPs
- Naruto bullshit
- Pokemon RPs
- Original RPs with Interest Check threads that I can't frickin understand, whether due to MassiveWallofText or one-line description post, or some other issue that prevents the idea from being conveyed from your keyboard to my brain
- Nation RPs
- Original RPs unless they`re really interesting
- RPs with canon characters from established media
- Free-level RPs (AKA: Slam your face on the keyboard and press Post Reply)
- Advanced-level RPs (Maybe someday)
- RPs where math or numbers are involved
- Superhero RPs (Let's face it, nobody's really going to fight crime for free if they had superpowers)