0. Zata is always right.
1. Not meeting posting standards consistently, or refusing to modify a post when requested will get you booted from the RP. This will be especially true for the first few posts to ensure players can post at the level they say they can.
2. When introducing a magic item, you must get it approved. Note that this world does not have many magic boosting items.
3. Everyone in the roleplay must post or pass once before anyone can post again.
4. I will determine a minimum posting limit after the roleplay has been started.
5. Be aware of your character's ability. They will not always do magic correctly the first time, and they cannot dream of tricking a teacher.(however they can try
6. People will be allowed up to two characters, but must post minimum length for each character.
7. Luna can make up rules as we go. Just because it isn't listed, doesn't mean you can do it. Use common sense.
8. The newcomer's package contains everything you must read to join.
9. If you join and quit without telling me, I will blacklist you to everyone I know. If you are going to quit, you need to tell me in a polite manner.
10. If you are waiting for someone else to post or want to pass, make it known on the OOC. It is important to coordinate with all the other players, not just me or Zata sama.
1. I expect your bio to reflect how much you are willing to post. A good size would be 3 paragraphs (roughly 400 words), but more importantly, tie your character's past to their present.
2. All sexualities are welcome, however you should probably mention them in the CS.
3. Pictures are encouraged for appearance, but if you choose to write out the appearance, you should include: eye color, complexion, height, hair length, hair color, muscle tone, apparel preferences, any noticeable marks, and anything else you come up with.
4. Younger mages have smaller mana pools, because they have had less time to grow. Remember that if someone regularly uses magic, they will have a larger mana pool, but being a young mage means having a less developed body system as a whole.
5. Most mages hit their prime around their late 30's, have a growth spurt around 16, and begin to decline in their late 60's. This will change for non humans, proportional to their maximum lifespan.
6. Please ensure you have at least acceptable grammar at all times. To attract new RPers, we need to display a good grasp of mechanics. If you aren't the best at English, then please run your post through spell check, and read the post aloud before submitting.
7. This system is less complex than it looks. It is designed to have a vast amount of information, but the amount actually used is quite minimal. There is little point in reading sections explaining magic your character won't use. Save yourself the effort, and just look through sections as they apply to you. And should something seem difficult to understand or complicated, just ask me.