Akzel knew he was dreaming, but didn’t know how he knew. He opened his eyes and he was simply standing in the sky. His bare feet padded lightly on a solid surface that he could not see except for when and where he made contact. When contact was made it emitted a soft white glow.
The youth looked around at a sky dark with storm clouds ready to burst. The dark grey, almost black clouds cast a murky pallor over the world. A loud crash of thunder and his vision was blurred. He felt as if he were somersaulting to through the air and when his vision came back into focus, he found this to be true. The murky abyss of the ocean surface sped forward to connect with the boy’s slight frame. It was like slamming into a field of down feathers. He felt embraced and a bright light surrounded him. Humming could be heard just out of his vision and he felt more then heard or saw the rustling of feathers against each other at high speeds.
With a slam he crashed into a platform. On one knee with one fist planted into what he could see was a platform made of glass. He rose slowly and began walking slowly along its furthest edge where an abyss of darkness welcomed him. Akzel felt as if someone were staring at him and when he spun, turning into a fighting stance he saw the silhouette of someone just arriving at the platforms other side.
1. Detail the events leading up to and following your arrival on the platform at least until your first reaction to seeing Akzel there.
2. Be descriptive, think of things like not JUST what does he look like, but what does he look like WHILE he is doing THIS or THAT and describe it to the best of your capability, do NOT use big words unnecessarily, keep it simple and you will have more fun.
3. Tip. The way I have the easiest time responding to another persons post is by reacting to what they are doing. Whether it is direct or indirect. Directly of course by the last portion of your post, probably a paragraph to itself, you should describe how you react to seeing me and what thoughts are going through Bastion’s mind,
4. Remember what your powers are, actually write out your powers completely FIRST. Think like
a. 3 basic abilities (shoot a laser out of hand, super fist? Idk)
b. 2 mid abilities (super charged fist, super dragon uppercut from Ken on SF
c. 1 high ability (Ultimate form)
d. STICK TO THE SCRIPT if those are your abilities, don’t add extra shit after the fact, that is called God Modding and makes RPing lame for EVERYONE involved including you( if you can beat everyone with one punch and dodge everything that ever shoots at you, then why are you fighting anyone?))
5. Have fun, take your time but please try to at least have a 2 or 3 paragraph response by nighttime.
6. Order of Paragraphs
a. Introduction and description of Character in Dream World (( name is Tel’aran’rhiod if your character would know that shrugs))
b. Movement and reason for movement of Character into arena environment
c. Arrival on Mosaic platform and reaction to the boy already standing there. (Does he see him first? Does he recognize him? A lot or just a very faint memory? Do his systems assess him as a threat?)
I know it seems hella complicated, but if you just sit back, follow the instructions and have fun, it should be REALLY easy for you to pick it up and then you will have fun, I hope ^_^