Hello there, Ms. Rocket!
This may be a bit of a strange request, so feel free to turn me down if you don't think it'll be interesting for you, or it's not the type of work you do.
Anyway, there's an rp I'm currently planning, which would take place in a ruined and resettled version of Europe, and I'd like to get a map I found edited all nicely to reflect it's new habitation and cities. Below is the map I've found for a basis, anyway.
What I'd like changed:
- Sub-Saharan Africa chopped off, and the transition between map and not-map blurred or faded away. Alternatively (and I guess this would be harder) simply remove all detailing from this half of the continent, leaving merely the blank outline.
- If the first option proves possible, please repeat this on the back half of Russia; drawing a rough/wavy line from the top point to the right-hand side of India on the map. As I say; if this is pointlessly hard, don't bother; the busy-looking and demarcated map looks cool anyway. Ditto the second on the same area.
- If these prove impossible, then if you could instead highlight the areas I've indicated for removal in a subtle red, with a key to the side stating "Beware: Lands habituated by Wanderers and the attendant Decayed."
- 'city' markers, in the form of some sort of small symbol with no name attached, dropped obviously superimposing over Rome, Constantinople, Tripoli, Archangel (the part of Russia that the 'back end' of Norway points at), and Northern Germany.
- a larger/more impressive looking marker over Jerusalem, labelled 'Haven'.
- Change text in big boxy place to read "Gibson's Map of the Continent, featuring locations of Known Resters, and a true guide to the Nations Before"- this you can cut down if the text is too long. If it is not possible to place the text within the box at all, then if you could simply remove this box, replacing it with a texture like that of the background, and placing the text on the resulting surface.
I'm not planning to start this for a few weeks, but hope to do so ASAP.
I give you unbelievable amounts of thanks in advance!